9

He pushed me to the ground after hitting me again trying to force himself on me. I pushed him back but he growled punching me. I curled myself like a ball trying to protect my body. He kicked my abdomen making me scream but I was too late because he kept on kicking and enjoying it.
"Take this Bitch", he kicked my back and I tried not to scream again. He picked me up in my naked form and used ropes to tie me to a chair.
"From now onwards, I'd pick you up from ten in the morning at campus and decide to drop you off anytime I can, If you fail to see me, i'll kill each of your friends starting with the the black girl, Keisha I suppose I'm right", I looked at him and nodded.

"Warn her to never snoop on my files again or else i'll finish her off before the cops find out about it", my eyes widened in horror.
"If you do as I say, your friends won't be hurt or touched but if you utter a word or fail to satisfy me, i'll kill them one by one and it'd be their blood on your hands for proving stubborn", he walked towards me smiling.
"Now I will remove the rope and you'll please me like the night we met, okay", I tried hard not to remember that unfortunate night.
"Get up baby girl, please daddy or your friends die", my body was tired and wanting to shut down but this psycho didn't get it.
I got up, kissing him angrily, he held my breast carrying me to the couch, he threw me on the couch and sat down.

"Please Iris, I'm tired-
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam", a sounding slap on my cheek, for some seconds I couldn't see properly.
"You're disobeying me Chloe", he spat out but my body was too tired and worn out to notice anything, he was doing.
He kept talking and rumbling off but I saw two of him now and then he hit me again, shaking me but darkness took over making me fall down.

********************************
And everytime you hurt me the less that I cry

And everytime you leave me, the quicker these tears dry

And everytime you walk out, the less I love you

Baby we don't stand a chance, its sad but its true, I'm way too good at goodbye.

I was turning and churning when the song woke me up, I wasn't in my room neither was I on the couch but then Iris stood in front of me but I couldn't hear what he was saying.
"What is happening to you Bitch", he looked into my eyes and kissed me but I didn't feel the warmth and love Travis kisses gave, his was lonely and sad.
"You look worn out, shit, wear your clothes and wait for me outside", he rushed to where ever he was going to. I kept falling and limping, trying to get my feet to work but I was too tired to do anything.

"Get in the car, what are you waiting for", he ordered making me trip. He carried me to the car and shut the door running to sit in the car because it started drizzling.
"Are you okay", I shook my head clutching my tommy because I was hungry, I shivered when he got to the highway and noticed he was thinking deep.
My joints started hurting and I screamed knowing this wasn't good. The glasses were still down, it started raining heavily, my rheumatism kicked in and I screamed making the car stop. Iris looked at me in pain and continued driving till we got to a familiar street heading to my apartment. I got out of the car taking my phone along not bothering to look at Iris before entering the apartment. I was about to text Travis when I saw him on my bed asleep and cuddling my pillow.

At that moment, I didn't care whether I was wet or hurting, I snuggled up in his arms when he opened his eyes suddenly staring at me. He noticed I was shivering and immediately got up, covering me with a blanket.
"Tell me you didn't walk in the rain", I looked down but he raised my chin up.
"You need to shower and change your clothes, i'll go see if I can turn the water hot", I nodded going into my closet to undress and change into my robe. I didn't want him to see the marks so I took a hoodie along when a knock suddenly disrupted my thoughts.
"The water is hot now, you can go shower whiles I make coffee for you", he pegged my cheeks before leaving to the kitchen.
"Tha-an-n-k yo-u", I voiced out.
"Don't mention it babe".
I showered and relaxed as the hot water kept calming me. I got out after and wore the hoodie with some night shorts heading back to the living room.
"I Kept calling you but your phone was off, I was worried sick about you Chloe, next time don't pull something like that again", I nodded grabbing the coffee from him.
"Easy there, drink up and snuggle with Booboo", I smiled.
"You have a cute smile", he whispered in my ear and my cheeks started turning red.
I yawned after drinking the coffee and slept on Travis.

The girls came back with Jason, taking pictures and videos of Travis and I, literally trying to disturb us. Travis carried me away to my bedroom and locked the door but that didn't prevent Sapphire from posting it on our school's page and every social media there is, our phones started buzzing immediately and I literally had to switch off mine because I wasn't in the mood to answer to anyone not even when a strange number called several times. Travis slept pulling the covers up and I joined him, loving how he wrapped hid arms around me.

...............................................................
Gracias....booboo...you can follow me on ig@mhajor_key.