17

Professor Michaelson- Justin Timberlake.
Picture is up...............
________________________________________________________________________

Michaelson and I took great pictures and the event was going well so far. Sapphire was glowing stealing cake that she thought no one would notice but I caught her, Travis was talking to his friends looking handsome in his Armani Suit, Keisha couldn't be found but Jason was out looking for some ice-cream Sapphire claimed she was craving, poor guy had to leave in the middle of the night just for ice-cream and just so you know, she hasn't told him YET. And well, I was in the middle of a boring conversation and couldn't help but roll my eyes. Funny enough, Iris's suit was similar to my dress and he wouldn't stop glancing at me, I was brought out of my thoughts when everyone on the table was staring at me.
"Right", Michaelson stared.
"Yeah".
"So get up then", I got up not knowing what to do. Iris got up and pulled me in for a deep kiss and I finally understood what Michaelson was getting at? He wanted Iris and I to pose sexy for the camera men that were taking shots. With my back on his chest, Iris snaked his hand around my waist, kissing my neck and all I had to do was smile and hold his hair.

We kept on giving different poses and my feet were begging to sit down. Iris was enjoying this so much that he had to kiss me every second and if that wasn't annoying enough, I don't know what is.
"That was great Chloe, my next cover will be good for business", Michaelson clapped his hands, happy and satisfied. I quietly got up murmuring something in Swahili about going somewhere, then excused myself to visit the wash room. I wanted to call my friends but realised this was their night also, so I refrained and quickly washed my hands before heading out. Hands covered my mouth dragging me to a dark place, screaming and kicking wouldn't help because I knew who the person was.
"You were suppose to break it off with pretty boy but you rather went on dates with him and spent time at his place, not once did you defy me but thrice Chloe so now listen and listen good girl, either I show this picture to lovely blondie or poison pretty boy", he showed me a picture of Jason and Keisha kissing, and my eyes widened in shock, Jas..on and Kei..s..s..h...a, no it can't be true.
"Its not true, its photo shopped, these two people aren't even in good terms, nice try Iris but you have the wrong picture", he smirked.
" If I show you the next video, I'd send it to Blondie and that's a farewell to your friendship, think twice before you make a wrong move Chloe", I shook my head knowing his evidence is wrong.
"Whatever you're coming to say I do, I'm sorry Iris, I wont fucking do it so go to hell", I spun around going back.
"3...2....1, I just sent it to your stupid page, you can check it out and ohhh don't worry about how I knew about it, you're clumsy Chloe", I checked my phone looking for the video he sent me.
I pressed play, and it was so horrifying, Keisha and Jason were having sex and the worst part was they weren't fucking drunk. I couldn't even think of what Sapphire was going through right now, my poor girl would've been heart broken and shattered.
"You're a monster Iris, how could you do such a thing to her, she never harmed you, you're a psychopath, I wonder how your wife was able to live with someone like you, you'll never be loved Iris, whether you taunt me to death or not, I'll still love Travis and no matter how many times you screw me up, my love will always be him", I slapped him and suddenly regretted that act.
He looked deadly, he was breathing in so hard, I could feel my body shiver, he came close yanking me by my braids.
"Listen Chloe,I might tolerate the whole speech about your love for that fool but never speak about my wife again or else I'll fucking cut your throat out and fuck you dead", he voice was hoarse and his eyes were pitch black.
"I..r...i..s, p..l..s, l..e..t me go and comfort my friend, pl..s, she needs me", I submitted sobbing.
"Oh no, you're coming with me, I have a suprise for you, my dear", I shook my head begging Iris to release me but he took me by force, blindfolded me and put a handkerchief to my nose making me sleep due to the chloroform in it.

****************************************************************

"I woke up with a cloth on my eyes and also feeling dizzy, I remembered the events and it dawned on me that I was on a car seat. I hit the window and started screaming for help but the place was so quiet. I should've known his wife was a touchy topic but I needed to protect my friends-
"I'm going to remove the cloth, you have to eat up quickly okay", I nodded like a little girl. He removed the cloth and the first thing I saw was that, my clothes were gone, and french fries were making my stomach rumble loud.
"You have to eat Chloe", I nodded stuffing my mouth with the fries.
"Where are we going", Iris drove on, going really fast. There were no houses on the road, its like we we're moving out of town but I really couldn't tell.
"Iris please let me go, I promise I won't report you to the cops, Ill forget this ever happened I promise", he laughed.
"I will make you regret this day Chloe, you'll go just as Emelia left me", he sounded angry now.
"Iris, please", he warned me to keep quiet as he kept on driving.

I sobbed and prayed to Jesus to save me from this situation,and after an hour, the car finally stopped in front of a cabin, it looked so old and nasty. Again, no houses just trees surrounding it. Iris pulled me out, tying a rope to my right and legs before carrying me inside.
................................................................
Gracias...@_Jhella.