Hey, Hey Guys

Hey, hey guys. Guess what? I like Heathers again! Look at that.

Who knew that Barrett Wilbert Weed being in Mean Girls would actually get me backing Heathers? I sure didn't.

In other news its only the fourth day of school and I already have a list of people that I hate, so fun. (Also unfortunately some of these people are in like all my classes and I'm honestly really annoyed) 

Also I started working on a third chapter of "Can't Be Together" and I want to introduce Alexandra in this chapter, but currently in the story it's September and I plan on introducing her in December in the story. So I'm really split because I don't want to just write another filler chapter, but it might seem choppy if I do a chapter with that many long time skips, and it might seem lazy if I just time skip all the way to December. So I could use some input on how to do that. 

One of my friends told me that Thomas Sanders got pushed and verbally harassed a couple days ago and I'm honestly pissed.

Uh, that's all for now! Remember that Kevin Price might be a prick, but he's a handsome prick and I love him. I'll try to post digital art this weekend but no promises because that crap's hard.

Buh-Bye!