Sixteen.

Kellin's POV:
It's soon been a week now since Vic had his tattoo done at the shop, and it's still not fully healed. He still has to be careful with his arm when he's getting dressed and such, but all in all it's good. It hasn't gotten messed up in any way with the colors and still looks just how it's supposed to.

Although, one of the reasons that it hasn't gotten messed with in any way is the fact that Vic has been saying no to any kind of sexual interaction with me this last week. I get it, and it's not like I'm addicted to sex or something, but of course when he says no, I crave it more than usual.

"Pwease?" I whine at him, using a ridiculous baby voice as I say this. I'm not being very serious as we are literally having a stupid conversation that's practically just me questioning him over and over again if he'll have sex with me tonight.

Honestly, I'm not that desperate for it. Right now I mostly just find it funny to do this because Vic is getting more annoyed with me with each second that passes.

"Baby I already told you, my arm is not really ready yet. It's not like we won't ever have sex again just because I'm saying no right now. You know you're always gripping at my arms so I don't want you hurting the tiger, or me."

"Awe.." I coo at him, making Vic look at me questioningly.

"What?"

"You just referred to the tiger as it's own little person," I coo again.

Vic looks at me for a while, he looks like has problems with figuring out wether I'm being serious or not. At last he just rolls his eyes, giving me a quick sigh, shaking his head a little at me.

"Just so you know though. That topic we were covering earlier, I haven't forgot about that so you know. And you could probably already figure this out since we've been dating for some years now; I will keep bothering you about it."

*

I did plan on keeping my promise to Vic that I had given him earlier today, how I would keep annoying and bothering him by bringing up the sex thing. Turns out though, this wasn't even necessary.

I know for a fact that Vic does want to have sex, and it's solely because of the fresh tattoo that he's been saying no. But as the night moves forward he is seeming to forget about this more and more as he starts to be a lot more flirty with me. Right now for example.

It had started as an innocent kiss, but now we are making out on the couch instead. I've crawled onto Vic's lap, straddling him as the kiss is getting more heated by the moment. I grip at his shirt tightly, balling it up in my fists as I pull him closer to me harshly.

He's got his own hands on my butt, a firm grip on it and with how he is gripping me, along with the fact that he is dressed in sweatpants, I can feel how the kissing is affecting him.

His other hand move from my waist, onto my lower back and he pulls me if possible, even closer to him. I don't know how far he's willing to take this, but with how turned on I currently am I don't have the self control to stop and ask him where he's taking this and instead I just go along with it.

Daddy's hands moves once again, as this time he hooks them under my thighs with some difficulties as I'm in his lap. But as his hands are around my thighs, he lifts me up from the couch, standing up himself.

I wrap my arms tighter around his neck to hold myself up as he slowly starts making his way to the bedroom, stumbling around like a drunk person would as we are still deep into the kiss. He manages to knock me into the door opening to our bedroom, mumbling a quick apology but I'm too aroused to even feel any pain from knocking into it.