Fifteen.

Kellin's POV:
"I've been thinking about something."

"Are we like not saying hello the first thing we do anymore, or what?" I ask Vic, as he didn't even give me a hi before he starts talking.

"Sorry baby. Hi." He comes over to me, sitting down next to me on the couch and giving me a quick kiss as he throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi," I say as we pull away from the kiss, putting my book away as I turn all my attention to my boyfriend, though running a hand through Fluffy's fur as she is laying next to me on the couch.

"Tell me what you've been thinking of," I say to him, dragging my fingers through Vic's hair, using my hands to pet both my boyfriend and our dog all at the same time.

"I've been thinking of getting another tattoo. It's been so long since I got one by now."

I think of what he says, it is true that it's been a while. The tattoos he has, well he's had them since before he and I started dating so it's been some time. I've always loved his tattoos, especially the one on his right forearm.

It's this really beautiful tattoo of shaded roses and and some thorns along them. It's not a super masculine in the way that it's roses, but since it's all in dark shades of grey and black it suits him really well. Especially when he had his eyebrow piercing, though he doesn't have any jewelry in anymore. He stopped wearing it when he started working as a teacher.

"I think that would look really hot on you. You have a really great taste in tattoos as you're not like too covered of them and also you don't have any one's that isn't really detailed and well done. What would you get?" I beam, getting more excited for the idea by the second even if I'm not even the one who is going to get that tattoo.

I love tattoos though, even though I don't know if I would ever get one myself. They look really nice on other's but it's just not something I'm sure of if it would fit with the rest of my appearance or not.

"A tiger's head I'm pretty sure. I mean I love the animal. They're so majestic and it's something I've considered getting a tattoo of before. It's a thought I kind of forgot about for a long time but now it's something I'm considering again."

"That would be so great! But it has to be realistic looking!" I beam, loving the idea. I could probably imagine myself getting a tattoo now that I think about it. Just not a big one. Not a whole tiger's head, but maybe a little paw print or something else that is cute.

*

Vic didn't mention the tattoo for the rest of the week, but I can only guess it was still something he was thinking of even if he didn't mention it. As he comes home now, right now being Friday afternoon, he reveals that he has in fact been thinking more of it during the week.

"Hello my darling, guess what I finally grew the balls to do today?" he greets me, making me giggle at the quick turn in his sentence.

"Hi," I pause to give him a quick kiss. "What did you do today?"

"I booked myself a time to the tattoo artist this Sunday. So by two pm I have a time there to get the tiger tattooed onto my upper arm."

"Yeeey!" I practically shriek, jumping up onto him as I bring him in for a hug. Vic holds me up as I pretty much forced him to do so as I jumped up on him. He takes me with him to the kitchen as we had been in the hall before since he just came home.

Vic sits me down on one of the kitchen counter's before going over to the sink and pouring himself a glass of water. He looks at me, raising his eyebrow questioningly and I just nod so he pours a glass for me as well before turning off the tap.