Twelve.

Vic's POV:
Why did I ever take this job as a fucking teacher? These teenagers are literally making me hate spanish, and just lose my will to live! Shortly, they're driving me insane!

I wouldn't want to say that I have serious anger issues, but I'll admit to not always be fantastic at controlling my anger. Right now, is definitely one of those times when I'm not too good at controlling it.

I'm gripping the sterring wheel so tightly my knuckles are practically going white and I'm almost driving above the speed limit as I'm driving home to the apartment. Only good thing right now, is that I know my baby boy will be home and I know he always let's me take out my frustrations on him.

*

I slam the apartment door shut and lock it behind me quickly. Kellin steps out into the hall and is about to start talking as I take hold of his wrists, dragging him with me into the bedroom as he stumbles behind me, confusingly stumbling over his words.

"Daddy what are we doing?" he questions me innocently, and I turn around to face him as we've reached the bedroom.

"I, am going to do whatever I want with that hot little body of yours. And you, are gonna do whatever I tell you to. Okay?" I give him a firm look, meeting Kellin's eyes which are glancing up at me innocently.

"Okay daddy," he responds and I give him a smirk before I reach to the hem of his shirt, beginning to pull the fabric off of him.

He lifts his arms, helping me out as I remove his shirt before I also take of the booty shorts he is wearing. He steps out of them and looks at me with faux innocence in his big eyes as I take off his panties and he steps out of those as well.

I let my eyes scan over the hot body of my fiancé as he is now standing fully naked in front of me, leaving him fully exposed while I am still fully dressed. I know that it's a situation he feels very vulnerable in, but yet he doesn't complain about it at all as he simply follows whatever orders I give him.

With a grip around his wrist, I pull him with me to the bed where I sit down on the edge before pushing Kellin down to lay down over my clothed thighs, his butt being right on display for me.

He let's out a whimper as he knows what is to come but he doesn't do anything else to show any disagreement when I bring my palm down onto his butt, giving him a first slap.

A whimper leaves Kellin's lips at the same time that he flinches at the impact before I soon bring my hand down onto his butt again, spanking him harder this time than the previous one.

I spank him harder every time that I hit him, making his whimpers grow louder each time. His butt is getting more red after each spank but I can't be bothered even though I'm aware of how sore this will make him. Right now, I have all my focus on letting out my frustrations on him.

"Daddy, how many more?" he whimpers, looking back at me. His eyes are pleading, his forehead sweaty as his hair is starting to stick to it.

"Not too many kitten, I know you can take this. I know you'll be a good boy for daddy. Isn't that right?"

"Mmhm," he mumbles quietly, agreeing with my words.

I only spank him a few more times, not wanting to tire him out too soon and after not that long I help a squirming and whimpering Kellin to stand up from my lap before pulling him back down but in a straddling position this time.

Kellin winces slightly as he sits down on my lap, his butt must be sore by now. I press my lips to his, resting my hands on his lower back as I let my tongue slip past his lips.

He moans gently into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck as the kiss intensifies. My pants are starting to get way too tight around me as my dick is growing harder by the second.