Eight.

Vic's POV:
The first words Kellin says to me this morning, were not the words I had expected him to say to me. I wonder if he can read my mind sometimes, considering I was thinking about this last night the latest.

"Viccy, I want to talk about our future wedding."

I look at him, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I literally woke up like fifteen seconds ago. Judging by how awake he seems to be, I'm gonna guess Kellin woke up before I did.

"Okay babe, what about it do you want to talk about?" I ask, letting out a big yawn as I sit up in bed, the sheet falling off of me slightly, revealing my bare torso.

"I don't know, shouldn't we like start to plan it? We haven't talked about what kind of wedding we want, I think we should do so. Even if I don't want to get married before I'm twenty, we're gonna need a lot of time to plan for this you know?"

"Uh huh.." I start, pausing to let out yet another yawn, making Kellin roll his eyes at me.

"Honestly babe, I have no idea what kind of wedding I want. The only really important thing for me about the wedding, is that I'm getting married to you. We can have whatever kind of wedding that you want."

"Really? You'd let me decide?"

"I mean, I may not want you to decide everything about it, and also I won't leave it all up to you to plan our wedding all by yourself. But if you have any kind of ideas, then I am all open for suggestions."

"Hmm, well I haven't thought about it that much yet. I don't think I want to get married in church. And I don't want like a giant wedding. I want the people invited to be people that we really do care about. Wait, should I have a best man or a bridesmaid?" he asks, making me groan at how loud his voice suddenly got. I'm still half asleep, ok..

"I don't know kitten, that's up to you."

"I mean, a male who gets married usually has best men right?"

"Yeah."

"But Jenna would kill me if I don't ask her to be my bridesmaid.."

"Won't Alex kill you if you don't ask him to be your best man?" I question, not really helping my fiancé out with his dilemma.

"Well yes. But Jenna would probably kill me even more," he says and I'm too tired to even question that logic.

"Then have one of each," I suggest, but get shot down immediately. It's gonna be interesting to plan a wedding with Kellin I must say.

"Noo, that would be weird. Then it would look like they're getting married as well if they'd be standing up there with us. I don't know, I'll figure something out. I know that Jenna won't put on a tux since she's been talking about being a bridesmaid since I met you. Worst case scenario, I'm sure we can find a dress that Alex would look good in."

I chuckle at my boyfriend, even though I know there is some  seriousness to what he is saying. I get up from the bed, knowing I will be too tempted to lay down and fall back asleep unless I get up by now.

"Where are you going?" Kellin whines as soon as he notices me leaving the surface of the bed.

"To put on pants darling."

"Oh okay.. I think I want to get married in the fall. Like with all the fall colors," he says out loud to me and half to himself, going back to the talking about the wedding again.

I pull on a pair of sweatpants, Kellin getting out of bed as well to put on something to wear before we go make breakfast for ourselves. I wait for my boyfriend in the bedroom door opening, pecking his forehead as he comes over to me before I take hold of his hand, even if we're literally just walking to the kitchen.