(Chapter 4) HAPPY

Im still in shock. Im still trying to process what happened back in the office. On one hand, I feel like I am on the top of the world because I got the job but on the other hand, I have to see Zara every day. Not that seeing or meeting Zara is bad. But meeting her filled with the guilt of lying to her about me being a robber rather the robber who stole her purse is eating me alive. Though I gave it back but still I have this written on my conscience and it wont get erased until I tell her the truth. Which I will when the right time comes...

On the way I see a patisserie and enter it (after debating with myself for not having a cheat food but who can say no the cake and plus its a happy day so why not?). I thought of getting a cake just to celebrate not being jobless anymore if that makes sense.

I decided to make dinner for Jonah and myself, before he arrives from his work. So I decided to have a quick visit at target to get groceries. And within 10 minutes I was out with all the goods I needed. I just dont understand how people take eternities to complete their shopping. Ugh whatever.

After reaching home I took a bath, got changed and headed straight to the kitchen. I decided to make fettuccini pasta with chicken and broccoli. And so I started by boiling the water and then cooking pasta. Next I cut broccoli and blanched them so that they still hold the color and are crunchy but at the same time cooked. I cut the chicken into piece and then cooked it and set it aside and prepared the sauce. I drained the pasta and put everything together and at the end seasoned it.

Jonah entered the house at a perfect time "Bro Im ba...what the fuck? You can cook! I fucking knew it." picking up a chicken piece "Son of a spanky! this is hot" he shouted. "I just cooked it smartass isnt that pretty obvious that it would be hot!"

He gave a boyish smirk and scratched the back of his neck. I laughed and slapped his head and started plating. "So why the pasta mate?" Jonah said in his typical Aussie accent. "Well I got the job of the personal assistant." he face was like a combination of shock and surprise. he literally pounced at me and gave a hug and fist pump "Dude congrats...where are the drinks at?" he said laughing. After that we just hung out, spoke about the day, had some okay a lot of beers and then had the dinner made by of course me. After the dinner we both were pretty much ready to call it a day. We peaced out and headed back to our rooms. I changed into my pjs and laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.
I couldn't sleep today. Having a 'real' job, not being dependent on others, making my ma proud and being intently happy was always just been a dream of mine. And now that I have a real job, I cant believe that I have successfully completed a part of my dream. And now I'm one step closer from achieving my dream of being intently HAPPY.

HEY GUYS!

I M BACK WITH ANOTHERR CHAPTERR....

IT'S A SMALL CHAPTER THOO

BUT STILL....

..I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!

DONT FORGET TO LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

LOVE YOU GUYS...♥

AND

PEACE✌🏻