Blackpink House. #57.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, have fun!" Jennie says.

"I will. I love you Jendeuk. Love you Dalgome."

"Love you too mommy," Jennie says in her best Dalgome voice.

"Bye you two."

"Bye Jichu." Jennie says before hanging up the phone.

•••

They spend the day exploring New York and prepping for their upcoming events. Jisoo and Chaeng would be heading to a Coach event. They had been all dolled up, met a few people, and had a great time.

Lisa would attend a Micheal Kors event. Making a legendary appearance that would capture many with her unique look.

After their long day they headed back to the hotel for some much needed rest.

As soon as Jisoo laid down in her bed her phone started to flood with messages having just turned it on again.

Many of them were from Jennie naturally. Thousands of notifications continuously popped onto her Instagram. Deciding to text Jennie first she clicks on the missed messages.

Dim Sum 🥟💓:
My baby looks so good!

Dim Sum 🥟💓: You look beautiful Jichu. I wish I could see you
I miss you😊💜

Dim Sum 🥟💓:
Come back home soon!
I bet everyone love you there
I hope no one hits on you

Dim Sum 🥟💓:
I told Chae to make sure they stay away😡

Dim Sum 🥟💓:
You're so pretty ☺️

Dim Sum 🥟💓:
I love you Jichu. Call me when you see these.

Jisoo giggles as she scrolls through. Wondering if it's too late in Korea to make the call. She wants to decide against it, but she'll admit that after such a long day she wanted to hear Jennie's voice. Besides her girlfriend would be quite upset if she didn't. Probably thinking Jisoo forgot about her already.

Ringing the number she waits for an answer.

"Jichu?"

"Jendeuk?" Jisoo mocks with a giggle.

"I miss you." Jennie says cutely.

"Did I wake you baby?" Jisoo asks.

"Yes But I was waiting." Jennie says.

"I missed you too Jendeuk. I couldn't miss the opportunity to hear your voice." Jisoo grins pressing her cheek against the pillow.

"It's hard to sleep when you're not here." Jennie sighs. "Is it really late there?"

"It's quite late, but I will live stream with Blinks tonight." Jisoo says.

"I miss blink," Jennie says. "Can I FaceTime you? I miss your face."

"Okay," Jisoo says.

Switching to FaceTime Jennie is soon popping onto her screen it makes her smile seeing how cute Jennie looks in their bed, Nini in her arms.

"Who do you look so cute for?" Jisoo smiles.

"You." Jennie giggles. 

"Are you sleepy Jendeuk?" Jisoo asks quietly.

Jennie closes her eyes and nods. "You're making me sleepy."

"Oh? I'm just that boring huh?" Jisoo laughs.