“What happened to calling your brother?” Harry's voice echoed from the round the corner from where I am sat, he walks round and stands in front of me. His hands deep in his pocket and his curls messily put in place.

“He didn’t pick up,” I lie, shrugging my shoulders and avoiding Harry's eyes, I have never been able to look at anyone in the eyes and lie, I find it impossible.

“You’re lying,” Harry chuckles, taking a seat beside me and bringing he knees up to his chest, resting his arms on his knees.

“Whatever Styles,” I sneer, resisting to bite my nails with annoyance,

“So why are you here?” Harry asks gently, his voice less aggressive then it normally is, and more soft, like you would talk to a baby.

“Why do you even care, all you care about is girls fussing over you, so girl find girls to fuss over you,” I snarl again.

“I don't want girls fussing over me right now,” he shrugs,

“That makes a change,” I mumble holding my breathe and letting out a deep sigh, I bite my bottom lip to see if it will help me resist the temptation of biting my nails.

“Look, I know I'm the sort of person that is all for partying, getting drunk, having one night stands, flirting with girls, but I do care about you,” he whispers.

“Yeah you care enough about me to dump me, and then leave me broken hearted yeah? Because if that is you caring Harry, once again I don't want to know. Just like I don’t want to know you.” I sneer, jumping from my sitting position into a standing one and walking around the corner leaving Harry behind.

The bell rings signalling the start of lessons again, as I make my way over to the entrance I met Zayn at the door.

“Did you get hold of your brother?” he asks raising his eyebrow, I nod my head shamefully and look down, “why did you actually go?” he whispers against my neck as he places his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

“To call my brother...” I trial off,

“I know when people lie babe, and you’re lying, look I have art so text me?” he exclaims,

“I don't have your number,” I shout back to him as he makes his way through the crowd of students to go over to his class.

“I’ll get it off Louis,” he shouts back, nodding to myself, I walk over to the media department and stand out side the door, taking in a deep breathe and then letting it out I walk into the classroom.

Harry is already sat down at the computer we were working on, and is typing away at something on the keyboard, making my way over I place my bag by my feet and take seat at the free chair next to him. Harry didn’t bother to look round or even acknowledge my presence; sighing again I take out my phone. Zayn has already texted me, ‘its Zayn, so why did you go off?its cute how he flirts with me, I know its friendly but its welcoming, the way I haven’t felt since Harry.

‘Needed some spaceI reply back then take another glance up at the computer screen; Harry continues to write down the instruments used for the song. ‘Why?<3xx’ Zayn replies, I don't know whether it is a good or bad thing that Zayn is so pushy, but the feeling of knowing someone actually cares makes me feel wanted and I love the feeling. ‘Things just got a little too much<3xx’. I reply, locking my phone and sliding it into the pocket of my shorts. Re-reading over what Harry is writing I smile at how he knows what he is writing.

----

Harrys coming over tonight so we can do this assessment thing, luckily all my family are out at their jobs and won’t be back till late. So it means that Eric won’t go mental at Harry and my parents won’t make things even more awkward then what they already are. I have taken off my makeup because I can be bothered with making an effort, I would get changed into my onzie, but with Harry being here it might be a little too far.

There is a knock at the door, running down the stairs I answer it, Harry stands at the porch, he has changed from what he wore at college, an unbuttoned black plaid shirt with a white top underneath, stone coloured chinos and black high tops, his hair is messily pushed to the side as it normally is. Letting him in, I walk back up the stairs and into my room where my laptop is, we both sit down at my bed, Harry takes a glance around my room and raises his eyebrow at book case over in the corner. Without even asking he walks over to it and takes my black leather photo album from one of the shelves, it isn’t a normal photo album where you place photos of memories in, but my drawings.

I stopped drawing when Harry left me, just like I stopped doing a lot of things; drawing was one thing that always reminded me of Harry. The countless drawings I have of him, its heart breaking to look at them and remember the memories behind them, that’s why I chose to keep it out of sight.

“You stopped drawing?” Harry points out raising his gaze from the book over to me, he raises his eyebrow as he flicks through the pages.

“So,” I shrug walking over to him and take the album from his hands and placing it back into the slot where it had been placed.

“Why?” he persists,

“Got bored of it I guess,” I lie,

“You’re lying,” Harry smirks taking a seat beside me on the bed again,

“Are we going to do this assessment or what?” I exclaim, Harry's constant questions now starting to annoy me.

“Ok,” he shrugs.