WHY DOES HE EVEN CARE?

Why does he even care? He cheated on me with Suzy. So why does he want me to come back? Ugh.

(Time skipped, 6 months later)

I got a job in LA. I was happy with my life now. I even joined an English class as I was born and brought up in Korea so I had no formal education in English. With some practice I was fluent in English. I miss Seoul very much. Jungkook cheated on me but I still miss him.

I was in my office. I didn't had much work to do (luckily). I was checking out some dresses online. I got a text. My eyes were wide open.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook:
How are you? I miss you so much.

Irene:
I ain't coming back to Seoul, to you.

Jungkook:
I will find you. Take care wherever you are now.

Why is he doing this to me? Maybe his girlfriend cheated on him so he want me back. But I ain't a fool to go back to him. Jeon Jungkook you are cancelled now.

Jungkook's POV

It's already six months and there is no trace of her. I miss her so much. Irene-ah, come back. I don't know where she is. I hope she's well. I miss her, her talks, her touch, her smile, her everything. She must be thinking why I want her. It's not her fault. Although I hurt her, she's at least safe from Suzy. I don't know what's Suzy's intentions are. My life has changed since she left me. I go to office early morning and come back home late. I don't even eat at home. All the things in my house remain untouched. The valuables really need the touch of Irene's hands. This home is not home without her.

Here I end this chapter. This is very short story. Sorry for that.
~Author-nim 💕