WERE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?

The next morning we were all set to go home. Jungkook and I met at the airport. Jimin was along with me so I didn't even bothered to talk to Jungkook.

I saw a notification in my phone. It was a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
You guys coming back?

Irene:
Yeah. We will be there in few hours.

Yoongi:
Jiminie told me about you and Jungkook. Come home and we will talk.

Irene:
Okay. We will talk then.

Yoongi:
Safe journey.

Yoongi was one of the people I can rely on. As soon as we reached Seoul, I unpacked my luggage, got changed after a shower. I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. I don't know where did he go.

I looked at my phone and there was a text from him saying he's out for a meeting so he will be late.

Seriously, Jungkook?

I laid down on the bed and thought.

"Was all those just got show?"
"You married to me but you don't live me but Suzy?"
"Why Suzy, she even cheated on you?"
"Why did you do this?"
"Why did you played with my feelings and ruin my?"

I was helpless. I decided to go out and meet Yoongi. I went out and called him.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoongi can we meet for a while?"

"Aah mianhae Irene-ah. I am busy now. I will call you when I get home. Mianhae."

"No it's okay. I'm fine. Bye. See you soon."

I hung up and sighed.

I saw a cafè near. Seems like it's s new cafè. Bangtan Cafe. It's opened that day for the first time and it got so many customers. I ordered myself a Choco latte and a butterscotch pastry. I finished my food.

The best pastry and latte I ever had in my life so far. Bangtan Cafe is the best. J sho6ckne here more often.

I was about to leave the cafè bmand then I saw Jungkook entering the cafè with Suzy. I was frozen and they too saw me. But this time I saw something different in Jungkook's behavior. His eyes showed guilt as if he's in a problem and needs help. But who cares, he cheated on me. I left the place. Jungkook didn't had his old smile. Seemed fake. Nevermind.

I went back home.

(Time skipped. Evening 7.30)

Jungkook came back home. He entered the room. His legs seemed weak. He laid down on the bed. I was sitting in the sofa near the bed. He was in pain.

"Huh. Be in pain. You cheated on me with Suzy so I won't bother you. I don't care even if you're in severe pain." I said straight to his face and went out of the room smaking the door.

"I-irene-ah" I heard him calling my name but I didn't see him back. Why should I even?