BETRAYAL

Irene's POV

I went inside the room and I was surprised to see heels because I didn't carry any heels with me. When I entered the bedroom I saw Jungkook pinning a girl against the wall and they were so close. The pizza boxes and the cans fell off my hands as soon as I realized the girl was none other than Suzy, Jungkook's ex who cheated on him.

More heartbreaking was that Suzy cheated on him and we are married so what could be the reason for this.

When Jungkook saw me he didn't even bothered to come near me. He stood there as if he didn't even care.

I quickly rushed out of the room with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was expecting Jungkook to come to me and explain but he didn't.

I didn't know what to do. I called Jimin and told Everything that happened.

Jimin:
What happened Irene? Why did you call me at this hour? Everything okay?

Irene:
Jimin, I am in Greece with Jungkook for our honeymoon but he is with Suzy making out. He betrayed me, Jimin. What do I do? *Cries*

Jimin:
What? How can that jerk do this to you? That to he broke up with her a long time ago and you two are married? Don't worry. Coincidentally I am in Greece so I will cone to you now. Just give me the address where you right now are. Okay? Don't worry.

Irene:
Please come soon.  We are staying at Hotel Shyla Riyals.

(Jimin arrives after half an hour)

Irene-ah, gwenchana? Don't worry I am going to talk to Kookie.

Jimin met Jungkook and Suzy. Jimin talked to Jungkook but it was useless. There was no trace of guilt in his face. But Jimin knew there must be a reason why he did that but he didn't bothered to ask anything and went out.

"Irene-ah, just come with me. Let's leave them."

They left the place and went to where Jimin was staying.

(Next morning)

"Jimin-ah. Let's go for a walk. I want done fresh air."

"Okay let's go"

They went out and simply roamed around the street.

I didn't want to think of Jungkook anymore. He betrayed me. Maybe the rumours about him back in our school days were true.

"We should not trust people so easily" I said.

"Yes. I did the same mistake." Jimin added.

"Why? Aren't you in a relationship?"

"She betrayed me for another guy. Nevermind. I don't want to recall. Seeing you in this condition reminds me of my bad days."

"Yaaah. Irene-ah. I am hungry. Let's eat."

We went to a restaurant. We sat there. We were going through the menu and then I saw Jungkook and Suzy in that restaurant. They saw us too. As if he's showing up and making me jealous. My face turned hot but I couldn't react.

They acted so lovey dovey so I automatically got jealous. Why not? He's my husband after all.

"Ignore them. Let's do a thing. Let's a t as if we don't care. Act as if you are more happy with me."