"You sure about that baby? Cause to me, it's more like she's excited to see you."

You nervously chuckle. "She may show her excitement towards me more than towards you, but there's no doubt she loves you more, Jungkook."

"Obviously." He laughs, making you hit him in annoyance as you roll your eyes.

"I'm talking serious here." You titter, sighing as Jungkook's laugh settles down.

Reaching over, Jungkook grabs your hand, rubbing his fingers affectionately across the back of your knuckles. "Remember that day Min Ah wanted you to stay over at my place?"

Your face turns a slight red when you remember that night, biting back at your lips as you narrow your eyes at the smirking boy. "Mm, what about it?"

"Well," He leans himself back nonchalantly, hands still gripping tightly with yours. "I didn't say yes to you staying, for Min Ah," He confesses. "I said it for me."
Your lips lay slightly parted, eyes going from round to a glare as you process his words.

"Creep." You pull your hands out of his grasp but he only catches hold again, bringing one hand up to pinch at your cheek.

"Well, sorry to break it to you, but you're dating that creep." He winks, laughing at your undeniable expressions, your face now a scarlet red.

You heave out a sigh, settling down as the two of you went back to your reclining positings, your head against his chest and his cheek pressed against your head.

"If you liked me for so long, why didn't you confess then?" You bring up, unable to observe Jungkook's now red cheek.

He let's out a half-suppressed laugh. "I've attempted it but always held myself back. I liked you a lot y/n, but I was hesitant." he continued. "After my experience with Kat, I really didn't want a girlfriend. That's partly why it took me so long to finally confess."

You shudder at the thought of her name, shifting a little so your ear was pressed againt his chest. "What's the other reason?"

You could hear his heart beat increase slightly, before he delivers a short but self explanatory answer. "Hyun Shik."

"Oh." Nodding slowly against his chest, you squeeze his hand before getting up. "What are the updates with Kat?"

"Nothing. The police aren't able to get any answers out of her which means her time in jail may extend."

You snort. "What ever her excuse is, it's interesting she chose jail over giving answers."

Jungkook nods, both your attentions driving towards the lady behind the desk, announcing the departure for the flight.

"Stand in the line." Jungkook directs, standing up as he stretches out his limbs. "I'll wake up the other two."

Nodding your head, you join the end of the line, fiddling with the items in your bag as you pulls out your wallet, plane tickets securely kept in it.

It doesn't take long for the other three to join you in line, moving slowly till you found yourself seated in the familiar ambience of the plane. Seated next to Jungkook, you allow your muscles to adjust in it's seat, minutes creeping past faster than you had desired.

Jungkook's hand slides into yours, fingers clasped against your skin as you turn from the window to him. "Remember when I didn't want to come on this trip." You chuckle. "I'm just so glad I came."

Jungkook smiles. "Yeah. You seemed to have enjoyed it."

You giggle, shaking your head. "That too but," You lift up your clasped hands. "I got to realise something so important."