27

You examined the two sleeping figures. Amber snuggly wrapped in Jimins chest, Jimin's body slant against the radiant windows of the airport.

You yourself were sinking in Jungkook's hold as you lay before the two snoozing forms, Jungkook's hand tenderly grazing your tousled hair.

"That's why the bag was much heavier." Jungkook says promptly, snapping his fingers. "The blankets and fairylights I bought for our date must've been why." He concludes, returning to stroke your hair.

You giggle at the thought that he'd still been trying to figure that out since morning.

Your smile abides as memories of the evening come flooding back in your mind. The boy had put in an excessive amount of effort to make your first date exquisitely memorable.

You continue to swirl imaginary images on Jungkooks other palm, eyebrows beginning to furrow when your thoughts come across an irritable question.

Was that really your first date?

Your mind scurries around in the past, picking out the evening Hyun Shik had taken you out to a delicate restaurant where at that time, you had assumed was a date.

You shuddered in disdain, pushing the thought away only to be replaced with the uncompleted discussion with Amber the previous day.

"There's literally nothing wrong. Is that not- strange?"

Attentive to your disturbed physique, Jungkook shifts his hand out of your hair to tap rhythmically at your temples.

"What's going on in my babies mind?" He questions, voice sending a sense of concern.

Reluctantly, you give a quick reply. "Nothing interesting." Drowning your thoughts out with a sigh, you lift your head from his chest, meeting gaze with his light orbs. "Jungkook." You grin, drifting off to a topic you've repetidly been thinking of bringing up with him but always managed to forget when you got the chance to. "Start work with me."

He snickers, a beautiful bunny-like smile forming as he turns away bashfully, crinkles skillfully carved at the corners of his eyes.

"I would," He affirms, turning to look back at you. "but I wouldn't end up doing any work."

You furrow confusidly at him. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean, is that I'll be too distracted."

You stare at him blankly, anticipating further explanation.

"Princess," He says as you shudder a flush from his choice of name. "how can I possibly focus on my work, when my eyes can't resist to look away from you." He grins, lightly tapping your nose.

"Yah, I'm being serious." You laugh off, gripping his hand to move it away gently.

He sighs, thinking about it. "Maybe. But my hyungs offered me a place to work in their photo studio."

"What! You never told me," You beam. "that's great. Take it. It will also help your knowledge on media for uni."

"Yeah I thought that too, but I'd rather work with you."

You tilt your head. "I rather you work learning a bit more knowledge of media than work and earn nothing but distractions. Plus, you will be with me in uni classes, so we'll have enough time together."

He smirks. "More time will be nice."

You giggle, pecking Jungkook's cheek before leaning against your seat backing.

"Min Ah will be excited to see you." You chime, becoming timid when you see Jungkook's expressions.
His head is tilted, right eyebrow darted up with his tongue stabbing at his cheek. You gulp.