16

I look down at the stairs and see a half flustered and shocked Jungkook.

"Amber hurry up and open the door!" I yell breaking into sweats. I could feel my cheeks burn every time my view was set on Jungkook, who had only slowed his pace.

"I can't right now. I'm changing." She replies making me feel more nervous.

"Just open up please!"

"I really c-ca... ahh!"

I hear a large thud on the other side of the door.

"Amber? Are you okay?"

"Ow"

Jungkook comes up to the door asking the same thing.

At this point I was really feeling uncomfortable.

"Amber I know you may be hurt, but please op-"

"Just go into our room for now. I'll come back later."

Jungkook says, slowly making his way down stairs allowing me to make my way to his room.

I stood at the door way, waiting almost five minutes for the room door to open. I see Amber walk out, as she rubbed on the aching bump she had caused.

"Oh Amber. Still clumsy as usual are we?" I laugh walking past her as I slowly shut the door.

I rush to get changed, dressing my bare body and then grabbing my phone before exiting the room.

As if timing was being the devil, I walk out, staring deep into my phone screen unaware of my surroundings.

From the sudden turn in a blind spotted corner, I have a harsh bump into Jungkook. My phone slips out the hand but my eyes draw up to meet his.

My eyes wouldn't budge to move for a few seconds.

I break the small connection our eyes shared, looking back down to my phone and quickly bent down. Though I didn't expect him to do the same, resulting in a harsh colide.

The throb fires through from my head to the neck, causing me to flinch back.

"Arghh!" The two of us rub the pain while Amber and Jimin made their way up to see what all the sound was.

Amber bursts into laughter when she sees me rubbing my head. "Yep! Clumsy as always!"

"Yah! It hurts." I say standing up while my hands still rubbed on the newly formed bump.

"How hard are your heads?" Jimin asks letting out a laugh.

I sigh looking at my reflection through my phone screen. "Hard enough to cause this bump"

"Hmm. Seems really bad. Do you need an ice pack." Amber asks.

"If we had one." I state, remembering our almost empty fridge.

We make our way back down the stairs before Amber offers to go buy us a few things including the ice pack.

Accepting, I offer to tag along but Jimin insisted I stayed.

As the close presence of Amber and Jimin disappear, I lay on the couch sipping on my cup of water.

"Sorry."

I look up to see Jungkook clenching his lips together.

"Yah! It's fine. It was my fault anyways." I reply getting up as I gulp down the last of the water.

Placing it in the dish washer, I head back when I hear my phone ring.

I gasp reading the name shown on my phone screen.