4

YOUR P.O.V
The grip was a tight pain that deepened by the second. Remembering Tae's reaction from earlier, how he'd immediately yelled no, had me assume it was him.

Turning to him, I intend to order him to let go, but his expressions reflected my shocked one, his hands still above the desk as he looked surprised. I slowly turn to see who the hand belonged to. The answer must be obvious for anyone to know it were Jungkook, but what made me hesitant with thinking it were him, was that he didn't want me to sit next to him at first.

My eyes trail the hand and I couldn't tell if I were surprised or not to see it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Can I go sit wi-" He was still gripping tight, and his glare towards Kat was murderous.
"No. Stay." He demands, making me turn my head to Tae, unsure of what to do.

"Yah! Why did you want to move? Don't you like me?" Tae questions childishly, as he breaks the tension.

"No, of course I do! It's just that, Kat wanted me to sit with her."

"And so did I! But you chose her over me" He pouts, eyes casting down to the ground.

So it's pick and choose huh?

"Awh Tae, I didn't mean it that way. I'll sit with you today!" I assure, smiling as his face lights up.

"Umm Kat," I look up to Kat, gulping when I see her death glare towards Jungkook. "I'm gonna sit here for today. You okay with that?" She looks up to me, forcing a smile on her face as she nods.

I settle back down, about to move my books across the desk till it refrains. Jungkook's hand still gripped onto my wrist.

Clearing my throat to grab his attention, he looks to me, my eyes darting to his hands before he quickly takes it away.

I look down to my hand which was starting to change to a faint, purplish colour, a small throb tingling every now and then.

"Ohh! Are you okay?" Jimin asks concerned, when he sees my hand. "Yeah! It's fine!" I cover up, quickly bringing my hands below the table.
____

The lesson was timid. Nothing big happened after the strange incident but I was glad in a way.

Though, I found myself musing off a couple of time, wondering if Kat and Jungkook had some sort of a past from the whole awkward commotion.

Our professor dismisses us at the end, and we all part our ways as I pull out my phone to give Amber a call.

hello?

hey

oh hey y/n, is your lesson over yet?

yeah it is. Where are you?

I am in that small cafe in front of the library. Haha, you do know where that is right?

yah! Stop laughing! I'll find my way there myself.

With that, I ended the call and started looking around for signs. A particular sign grabbed my attention. One that showed off different directions.

As I stared into the sign, a sudden, yet familiar voice spoke. "Lost again?" I didn't even have to turn to know it was Jungkook.
On the sign I spotted library with an arrow pointing right.

"Nope. I know my way." I began to walk that direction until he called out to me.

"Y/n!" Turning to him, I watch as he nears me, mouth moving in sync to his voice. "I'm sorry about earlier."