Chapter Two

Scarlett awakes to her father knocking on her door.

"Be downstairs in ten! We're leaving in twenty!"

She puts her face back in the pillow sighing. Scarlett gets up and opens a box that says wardrobe, picking out a pair of black jeans with rips on the thighs and knees and a lightly loose dark red long v neck. She slides on a pair of simple black vans. Scarlett brushes her long wavy brown hair. The teen does a Smokey eye and dark red lipstick to top off the look. Before leaving her room she grabs her leather jacket and meets her father downstairs.

"Whoa you look nice" Malcolm comments on his daughters look as she prepares a bowl of cereal.

"Not too spiffy yourself." The teen says back about his new uniform.

"Thanks sweetheart." Her father puts his bowl in the sink. "So I was thinking get at least one box done a day and we should be done in no time."

No reaction from the teen. She just sits at the counter glued to her phone eating.

Malcolm looks at his watch "Time to hit it! Lets go."

He grabs his keys as his daughter leaves her bowl on the counter and walks to the door still on her phone.

"Bowl, sink." Malcolm stands by the door as Scarlett turns around annoyed and puts her bowl in the sink then rolls her eyes at him as she walks pass him going to the car.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that." Her father locks the door and gets into the car beginning their drive to Riverdale High.

"Are you excited about your first day? I heard Riverdale High is an exceptional school."

Scarlett shrugs.

They pull up to the front of the school.

"Alright have a good day, call me if anything comes up."

"Alright." Scarlett gets out shutting the door heading inside.

"Bye dad, have a great first day at work dad." Malcolm says to him self as he drives off heading to work.

Scarlett goes to the front office to pick up Her schedule.

"Hi what can I help you with?" The secretary asks

"My name is Scarlett Jeffries, I'm here to pick up my schedule."

"Ahh right okay!" She reaches to her right and hands me and envelope "here you are."

A blonde approaches me

"Hi Scarlett right?"

"Yeah?" The teen answers with a confused tone

"My name is Betty, Betty Cooper. Principal Weatherbee asked me to give you a tour around the school."

"Oh..okay."

The two teens come close to the end of their tour.

"Thanks for showing me around, Betty right?"

"Yes and of course! And since we're already into second period this will be your room 107 science, but your first period is upstairs 202, history. If you need help finding your classes just ask me I'll be in most of them anyway."

"Awesome" Scarlett walks into the science room as Betty waves bye and walks up the stairs.

The whole class looks at the door open

"Hi you must be the new transfer, Ms. Jeffries." The teacher gestures for me to come towards her.

"Yeah.."