17

Luna -

It’s been two whole months since Alex disappeared, and all I can do is drag myself around, as the days pass, I tried to contact Jade, but nothing, so I’m basically all over the place, wondering constantly were they took her, not even my friends can cheer me up.

The doorbell startled me, making me fall off my bed, “damn, who could that be,” I groaned, getting up from the floor, so i can go ahead and open the door; I swung the door open, surprised to see Jade was on my porch, “J-Jade!?” I yelled out, as she pushed her way inside, “I’ve been trying to contact you!” I growled, angry for the fact she finally shows up, “I know but I’ve been so busy trying to find any information about what happened to Alex,” she said, flopping on the sofa, “so … any leads than?” I asked, hoping that there was something, “nothing! Damn it … I couldn’t find nothing, not even a scent,” she growled, biting her fingernails, “so you can’t contact her through some wavelength or something that's supernatural beings do?!” I questioned her, taking a seat next to her, “no … wait! You know about us!” she exclaimed, looking at me with wide eyes, “yes, Alex told me,” I replied, getting up again, “so your ok with being Alex’s mate?” she asked me, stretching her limbs.

My mind was out of it when she said those words, my whole being jumbled up, in a complete disaster, “w-what!” I yelled in shock, “oooh shit, you don’t know … Alex is going to be so mad at me …” Jade whispered, continuing to bite her nails; I sat right back down, as I try to process everything, ‘I didn’t even know, well it does explain my attraction to her … but still, this is a lot to take in’ I pondered, putting my face in the cup of my hands, “look, I understand if you don’t feel that way about Alex, and Alex will also understand, so don’t push yourself,” Jade said, patting me on the back, “no it's not that, I actually do like her, but how am I going to tell her when she’s still missing, I can’t even sleep without thinking about her,” I cried, tears gathering in my palms, “I-I’m sorry, but your not the only one, so we need to stand up straight and keep looking, we can’t just give up, we need to be strong,” Jade said, as I put my head up, also tears falling from her eyes, “ok … your right, we can’t give up, she’s somewhere, all we have to do is find her,” I said, wiping the tears off my face, before pulling her into a hug.