15

Alex took me home, after two hours of explaining about the important details i’ll need to  know, and I’m still not close to processing it all; “do you want to come in?” i asked, when she pulled up at my house, “I don’t think that’s a good idea, you clearly need space, i told you things that’ll take awhile for you understand,” she replied, taking her helmet from me, “oh ok … well bye,” “bye.”

-

I walked into the empty house, turning on a couple of lights, wanting to watch some PLL on Netflix, but first i need food, so i skipped into the kitchen, not expecting someone to be there; I frozed once i came face to face with a man, “hello,” the man chuckled, stepping forward, “w-what are you doing in m-my house!” i yelped out, scared out of my mind, “hmm, don’t worry, i’m not going to hurt you … not yet anyways, but i am here for your friend,” he said, watching me closely, and i wanted to run, but my body wouldn’t move, “and don’t try running, your under a spell, and now that you know, let's skip the pleasantries, where is your friend Alex Ki,” he said, circling around me, watching me with his yellow glowing eyes, “i don’t know,” i whispered, my heart thudding fast against my chest, “liar! You were just with her, i can smell her scent on you!” he growled, “now where is she!” he yelled in her ear, making me want to flinch, “ yes i was with her, but i don’t where she is now, she only dropped me off home,” i rambled, wanting to disappear.

He stopped in front of me, with a smile on his face, “then it looks like your coming with me then,” he chuckled sadistically, making me shiver in fear, “p-please … no,” i whispered, my tears slipping down my face, “then hope your friend comes for you,” he said, before everything went black.