3

It was Monday yet again, and that means staying behind at school, for a student council meeting, which is better than going back home, but Luna will be there, 'why must I get a mate that doesn't like me' I asked Kelic, as I sat down in a empty seat, with the other student council members, 'don't ask me that, ask the moon goddess' Kelic replied, tail wagging at seeing our mate, "ok people, as you'll know, we will be hosting the annual festival this year, and we must make things spectacular." Nicky, our student council president said, getting out a clipboard, "ok now...Nate, your going to do arts and crafts, so pick your members after I'm done." she said, Nate smiling widely, looking at Luna, 'that bastard better keep his eyes to himself, or I'll rip it out with my claws' Kelic huffed in annoyance, "Luna your doing the animal department, Michael you..." I stopped listening to her, watching Nate's face fall in disappointment.

After everyone was assigned, it was now up to the group leaders to pick partners, Nate walked up to me, shining in confidence, now over Luna, "hey, would you l-" he was cut off by Luna herself, "Alex, your in my group." she stated, leaving no room for arguments, well except for Nate's, "what! No! she's in my group, I was asking her first." Nate said hotly, everyone now watching those two argue, 'we need to stop them' said Kelic, I sighed, knowing she was right, I got up, silencing both of them, as they look me, "if this can't be settled, then I will be in both groups, is that alright with you Nicky." I said, my voice full of ice, making everyone jump, "y-yea s-s-sure!" Nicky stuttered, looking very conflicted, "then it's settled." I said, grabbing my stuff, and leaving.

I heard the clack of boots running behind me, already knowing who it is by the wonderful smell, "hey! Wait up, we need to discuss some matters!" Luna yelled, as she comes to stop in front of me, "yes....." I said, keeping my usual cold front, "well I wanted to what kind of animal you will be doing?" asked Luna, not even flinching as I give her a glare, she only gave it back, "wolves." I stated, trying to walk away, but was stopped when she grabbed my shoulder, sending shocks throughout my body, I looked at her, seeing a surprised expression, before letting go of me, "um...never mind, I'll see you tomorrow." she said, going in a different direction, 'she felt it, but she thinks its something else, but who cares' Kelic said, going from happy to sad to happy again, 'yea, but calm your birches man, it was only a touch, I'm still surprised she wanted me in her group' I said back, walking to my motorcycle, as I watched the sky slowly go down.

----------

Finally making It to the pack house, after stopping for some McDonald's, I went inside, looking down at my feet, as I try to hurry upstairs, but was stopped by the one and only Blake, the Alpha of the Quartz Pack, "where do ya think your going runt." he said, getting up and personal in my space, 'who the fuck he thinks he is, getting in MY personal space, you little Biiitch!!!!' Kelic yelled, making me wanna laugh, "what's so funny runt, I'm pretty sure I didn't make any jokes." he said, grabbing my neck, holding me up in the air, as I struggle to get air in, "today your going into the pit, got that." he said, dropping me on the ground, my neck and back aching; I got up, quickly going into my room before anything else happens.

'It seems everything is going wrong today' I said to Kelic, looking at the bruise Blake left on my neck, "damn it!", 'well not all bad, at least we can actually spend some time with our mate' Kelic reasoned, as I rolled my eyes at her, 'yea, but being put in the pit is a lot worse, especially if they put us against someone who can snap us in half' I said back, getting ready for the event, 'yea...I know, its just not fair, why do we have to put up with this, its like those clique werewolf books all over again' Kelic groaned in misery, 'then ask them why they put us in this goddamn book for yourself' I told her, going over to the closet, 'your right! WHY WOULD YOU PEOPLE EVEN WANT TO READ THIS, GET A LIIIFE, YOU CREEPY MOTHERFUCKERS' Kelic yelled, trying to get answers or something, [ok...I'm ready].

-------------

A/N: I really don't know what I really wanted in this chapter.......