11

Alex -

'All healed up and miserable' Kelic whined, as we cooked the pack their food, 'you should've seen this coming, we were obviously doomed to be back here' I replied, setting down the spoon, 'Yea ... it still sucks though' she grumbled, as I took out plates and bowls for the pack, "hey pest! The food must be ready, cause I'm starving!" Blake yelled, walking into the kitchen, "yes Alpha, the food is ready," I said, keeping my head down, feeling Kelic tense at his presence, 'he smells like Luna!', " good mutt, now clean up the damn living room," he said, pushing me away from the food, almost making me fall.

I kept in a snarl, getting the cleaning supplies from the closet, 'why does he smell like her' Kelic growled again, 'I don't know Kelic, what do you even want me to do, Luna is very beautiful and popular, and you know Blake already set his sights on her, and it wouldn't be a surprise if she did liked him' I told her, picking up beer cans and liquor bottles, throwing them away, 'Yea but she's our mate Alex, we can't let him have her' she said, whining, 'fine ... maybe we can do something, but we can't force her to be with us' I finalized, as I began to sweep.

'Then talk to her ... ask her out for some coffee or something' she went on, a bit excited now, 'fine, I'll call her' I mumbled, ringing out the mop, putting the supplies, wanting to sleep now.

I ran up to my room, jumping onto my bed, grabbing my phone from the floor, and dialed her number, "Oh hey Alex!" Luna answered, "hey Luna, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a cup of coffee, I think owe you some answers," I went on, 'wait what!', "oh ... Yes, what time and place!?" She asked, "meet me at Bobby's Brew, maybe around 7 a.m., if that's fine with you of course," I said nervously, wanting to hide, "yea sure ... is this a ... nevermind, I'll meet you tomorrow," she said, "well ok then, see you tomorrow," I responded before hanging up, 'what the hell Alex! Are you really going to tell her?' Kelic questioned, 'if she's going to be either with me or him, she'll find out anyway' I told her, putting my phone away.