Chapter three

{UNEDITED}

Chapter Three:

I couldn't help but be worried for Clarke, yet still manage to laugh at his body sprawled on the floor with him groaning.

Chase had a scowl spread across his face. It made him look scary. I awkwardly took a step away from him. He noticed and growled placing his arm onto my waist. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

He loosened my waist and walked away. Sending his aroma of power with him. I scoffed, of course I was stuck with an arrogant boy who thinks I would follow him wherever he goes.

I contemplated whether to help my brother or annoy the heck outta alpha boy. I decided to help Clarke up from the floor where he was still scattered across. "You know he just told me to stop playing around and eat breakfast?"

I chuckled, "I sort of guessed that." I winked and we walked into the kitchen. First impression of his kitchen was woah. Second was again woah. Third was Maxwell eating up a . . . bacon?

"Hello there." Someone spoke. I turned around, it was a girl she had reddish hair. She had bright blue eyes, and wow . . . she is so pretty!

"Hi." I smiled, I really couldn't help it. She looked cheerful and nice and I felt like such a loser compared to her. She stuck her hand out in front of me.

"I'm Zoey" I shook her hand she has soft hands. I wonder if mine are as soft. I get weird ideas.

"I'm-"

"Carly, I know." She chuckled and looked over to Clarke, "and you're-"

"Clarke, I know." He said before Zoey could say. She laughed.

"How did you-" I asked, slowly.

"Know your names? Max has told me a lot about you guys." She grabbed a plate of toast and pulled me to the table with Clarke behind us.

"Who are you?" I asked her softly.

"I am Zoey. I'm Chase's sister. Also, I might be Max's mate." She started to blush a bit with a small smile. I was shocked I look over to him, and back over to her slowly.

"No way." And Max walk back to me and grumbled. He walked around the island and hugged Zoey from behind. Her cheeks got red.

"I'm seriously going to puke at this rate." Clarke, said.

"No one will puke because of my Luna." I hear from behind and immediately Max straightens up and nods behind me.

Oh no. But I don't wanna see him. I don't want to feel things yet.