Chapter Two

{UNEDITED}

Chapter Two:

The sex god and Maxwell took me upstairs to Clarke's cell. I couldn't move my body. The reason I was half beaten to death, and the sex god didn't let me go. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Clarke." I try speaking out when we get to the floor. Looking down the row of cells.

"Carls?!" Clarke runs up to a cell he was put in earlier. Once we had gotten closer, I was about to cry. Clarke had burnt marks all over his body, from his arms to his chest. He was shirtless anyways.

I managed to get out of the alphas grip, I smiled a little towards him. I limped my way over to his cell and sat down in front of him. Wincing every time I would move.

"Clarke, I'm so sorry!" I cry out, Clarke cupped my cheek.

"Carls, it's fine. What pissed me off was the fact that you were being whipped by silver." Clarke looked up at the two. I do the same, I saw the alpha sex god slap Maxwell upside the head. Then slapped him.

The alpha walked over to me, Clarke growled. And I just dryly laughed. They both looked at me questioningly. "Clarke, he is my - my uh-"

"I am her mate." He spoke up, I shiver absentmindedly at his beautiful husky voice. I smile at Clarke to let him know that it was true.

"Could you get me out of this cage?" Clarke asked annoyed of the poles in the way of us two. The alpha left to grab keys and soon after came back with the key in hand.

He opened the cell door and Clarke came flying at me and showered me with a huge hug and kisses all around my face.

The alpha growled and pulled me away from Clarke. He tightly but gently hugged me. I didn't hug back, I don't really hug strangers.

I was really tired all of a sudden. I guess the beating took all my energy away.

"I want to sleep." I leaned a little forward closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked at Clarke. He was standing there awkwardly and I was going to make fun of him.

"You can sleep in my room." The alpha said happily. I would hate to break it to him, but I don't sleep with strangers. He probably did sleep with strangers literally.

Clarke started to chuckle, he could stop then he doubled over in laughter. I guess he heard what I said again.

"I don't sleep with strangers." Trying to make him understand, I want a guest room with Clarke. I guess the alpha didn't get that hint and looked like I accused him for a terrible thing.

"Right, sorry. You can stay in a guest room a couple doors down from mine." I smiled at the alpha when he said that. He smiled back and then his frown deepened.

"I can't believe he really hit a girl. Max knows that we don't allow that. Plus, you are my mate!" He yelled out grabbing me and put his arms around my waist again. I felt all of the shocks and tingles all over my body from where he touched me.

When he noticed I wouldn't hug him back he pulled away awkwardly from me. "I'm sorry, it's just that. Nevermind." He started to stutter.

"What's your name anyways?" I ask him smiling at his silliness. He looked up and smiled brightly, and I was sure that took my breath away.

"My name is Chase. What is your name?" He said happily, I noticed when he had smiled he had two dimples at both sides of his cheek. That is so cute!

"Courtney." I look up at Maxwell confusingly. I then blushed, I have no idea why. My name is not Courtney, it's Carly. Oops.

"Well Courtney-" Chase looked up at me excitedly. I cut him off knowing if I don't tell him the truth he would go berserk on Maxwell again.