Fear of the unknown

I look out the window as tears run down my cheeks, for them I've been trying for them I've been fighting. Because I love him I have to let go.
2 Months Ago
Vladimir POV
June room was so quiet and calm. I look at her with broken heart as I try not to cry. She look so peaceful and worry free. Laying on the hospital bed on her back lifeless. The only woman I've ever love and memories of what could have been took over my head.

Flash Back
I walk in front of the room after my father introduced me as the new CEO of the facility. I look around and I saw her seating on a table towards the back of the room smiling to another lady. Who is this woman. The thought that hunted me for days.

She laugh and I was trying hard not to laugh her laughter was so beautiful. I say hi to her in the dining room and it seems like my presence annoyed her so I walk away. That night I bump into her it was on purpose when I see her distracted looking for something in her purse so I took the opportunity hoping it will start a conversation.

Even after I put everything in place I still find excuses to stay in the facility because I wanted to see her everyday. It was also on purpose that all the pictures in the annual luncheon was of her she seems to always be happy even if she's tired. Always comforting and talking or laughing with the patients.

From a distance everyday I admire her. When she accepted my invitation to get a drink with my brother I knew I was trap. The love she has for her family and friends is incredible. I love how just a text from her son would change her mood. I've learn to love unconditionally because of her. Even when her sister hurt her she always forgives them before walking away.

I've learn to be afraid of the unknown when I realize I was falling in love with her. She loves me without asking questions. She loves me without fear. Never have she make me feel as if I wasn't her king. Why was I so stupid I let my pride and jealousy take over me and I hurt her and abandon her now all I'm left with is memories. Memories of what was memories of how she would lick my lips before kissing me after a long night of love making.

I'm ashamed of everything I've done to her, the woman I can't imagine my life without the woman who give me nothing but love without asking for it in return. The mother of my princess the woman I wanted to be my wife.

"Sir why are you crying you should be happy" the nurse says.
"With therapy she will be able to regain some of her functions again smile she need you to be strong for her" 2 other nurse and the doctor came in.

"These are the discharge papers the the therapist would come 4 times a week and you bring her to my office in two weeks and as a doctor you know all the signs to look out for."

I have already have a team of doctors therapists nurses and home health aides to take care of her from home I turn my office downstairs into her room with all the equipments she'll need.

After a few weeks of her being in the hospital we decided to bring Jordan to see her cause his behavior was very bad. He was always with his sister barely want to talk to anyone not even his father, but he ok around me. It did him a little good to see his mother but her condition sadden him.

Nathalie, I could say lives at my house now she takes care of the baby and Jordan who refuse to detach from his sister the only person that make him smile . Since I'm always at work or the hospital with June Nathalie and Lucy been such great help. And when I'm not at work or the hospital I'm with the kids Jordan and I become very close and I love the little guy. Going home to J and Z is the best part of my day. Im so thankful for them they keep me going.

Ready to go home honey" I say and I could see fear in her eyes.  Fear of the unknown.

This is how Nathalie dress Z today to welcome mommy home