Birthday Surprise

You know how your heart and body want something but your head is saying no yep that's how I wake up feeling this morning. I drag myself out the bed and go to the bathroom where I stare at my toothbrush knowing that I'm going to throw up. After forcing myself to brush my teeth and take a shower I put on a shirt that Vladimir left here and go make breakfast. It's like I was craving every single Haitian food.

so I made this

so I made this. I stare at the plate remembering how much Vladimir love when I make him this and for some reason I don't know my pregnant ass starts crying. I was about to get up and dump the food in the trash when Nathalie Walk in the kitchen yawning. " good morning babe" she says I turn my head so she wouldn't see that I was crying "June what's wrong" I shrug my shoulders not knowing what to answer her "you miss him don't you" I shake my head no knowing damn well I was lying. " bitch why you lying for you know you miss him and his white zozo" I laugh at how she always refers to him ass white zozo. "Anyway go open the door" I look at her cause no one is knocking " why? no one is knocking" "bitch go open the fucking door" I look at her and get up from my chair to go open the door. I open the door and my mood completely change I was surprised, happy, nervous, hot, emotional everything at once " you didn't think I was gonna miss your birthday did you" without thinking I hug him I hold on to him as if I was afraid to let go. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I let go of him and he was smiling " I'm glad you miss me" forgetting all about Natalie in the kitchen I pull Vladimir by his jacket and drag him upstairs. My hormones were jumping I wanted him and I wasn't going to wait. He follows behind me not saying a word. "I'm gonna fuck you like this is the last time" I say to him he was about to say something I stop him by kissing him. The kiss was aggressive and vicious. I pull on his belt with frustration losing patience. After freeing him of his clothes. He laugh. " stop laughing at my misery and give me what I want" He look at my naked body laying on the bed he pull me by my legs roughly to the edge of the bed and a smile crept up my face. It's like he know what my body wanted and needed he gets down on his knees without saying a word he went straight to business. "Fuck" I whisper under my breath I was trying to push his head but he grip my thighs. He flick his tongue over my aching clit and I nearly ran, he was licking every little corner of my pussy and I couldn't handle it. He suddenly got and the look on his face scared me he pulls to pillows and place it next to me. "Face down ass up" he says with a serious face. I put the pillows under my pregnant belly and do as I was told. Slowly he penetrate me. I wanted to pull my hair out, oh shit I miss this. He grab me by my hips and start going hard and I was taking each stroke like a champ. Oh fuck the sound our body make mix with our moans was driving me crazy. All of a sudden he pulls out "what the ...... oh fuuuuuccccckkkkk" I scream when his tongue flick over my swollen clit. This man was licking me from front to back and I was trying not to feel flat on my stomach. "On your back" he says still with a straight face. He guide his dick deep inside me and place my legs on his shoulder. "You miss daddy's dick" he says I couldn't find words to answer him cause I was so close to my orgasm. He went deeper than stop to look at me and start all over again "yes I miss your dick so much" he pull out again and goes down. Fuck his head game is going to kill me. "Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk" fuck I didn't know a pregnant woman can squirt. "Whose pussy is this" he asks "all yours daddy" he smile " that's what I like to hear" I didn't know I could have so much sex while pregnant my mouth was dry and I was sweating. Vlad would cum but he would keep going. I forgot why I stop fucking with him in the first place. "I'm so thirsty" I say trying to breathe. "I'll go get you some water" "and I'll come with you" we get off the bed I put on my underwear an a sports bra and Vlad put his boxers back on we walk down stairs towards the kitchen. "You fuckers are just plain nasty" Nathalie says behind us and I jump. Shit I forgot she was here. "What are you doing here" I say "bitch I left my shit in your room and since you guys was fucking like two animals I couldn't go get them" Vladimir was holding back his laugh. "Hi Nath and sorry for that" Vlad say. "Sorry my ass anyway I ate all the food you made" and she walk away. "See that's your fault" Vlad say "she'll be ok".

Doriho  this chapter is dedicated to you hope you enjoy it