~5~

This chapter contains self harm. If you are uncomfortable with that then you can skip this part. ❤️
______________________
Jin went to the bathroom to run a hot bath. As he waited for it to run, he was going through his phone. He looked on Instagram. (In this fanfic they all have personal insta accounts) he looked on his recent post.

Ks_jin99 ❤️🖤97k likes 60k comments

Ks_jin99 ❤️🖤
97k likes
60k comments

Jin decided to read some of his comments. But what he read, broke his heart.

'I don't know why Jin is in BTS honestly. I mean, he's cute but that all he can do. Look good. It's not like he can actually sing.'

'Jin should just leave lmao. It's not like the other members like him. I mean, THEY LOOK SO DONE WITH HIM!!'

'Jin is really fricking annoying. When is he going to leave Bangtan?'

'Kill yourself Jin'

Jin started to sob. He knew he should just ignore them, but there were loads. What did he do wrong? Did he upset ARMY? He got a message from that person who kept messaging him.

???: You are getting lots of hate you know

Jin: leave me alone please

???: just leave BTS. The only talent you have is looking good.

Jin: stop.

???: how about you go slit your wrists?!

-unknown has been blocked-

Jin blocked him/her because he couldn't take it. Jin started to sob harder. He stopped the water running in the bath so it wouldn't over flow. He opened the cabinet and found a razor.

Jin was broken, he was having a mental breakdown. If his members found him in this state he would be so ashamed. Jin cut his arms. Blood fell from his arms to the floor. He took off his clothes and sat in the bath, but his arms out of the bath so the water wouldn't get bloody.

He got out of the bath and wrapped his cuts in bandages. He put his clothes on. A burgundy jumper and black skinny jeans. He needed to wear long sleeves, or people would question his bandages.

He left the bathroom, and went downstairs. It was around lunch time so he decided to make food for everyone. He made japchae since he knew everyone loved it. He placed the plates on the table and called everyone down. Soon, they all came down and sat at the table, as well as Jin.

Jin sat between Yoongi and Taehyung. Namjoon was at the top of the table and opposite Yoongi was Hoseok, opposite Jin was Jimin and opposite Taehyung was Jungkook. They all talked and laughed, but Jin stayed quiet.

Taehyung noticed his Hyung didn't seem right. "Jin, you alright?" Tae asked. Jin nodded his head slightly, but didn't look at him. "You have barely touched your food." Yoongi seemed concerned. "Don't make me feed you~" yoongi said, trying to flirt but also worried for his Hyung. "It's fine... I'm just... tired." Technically Jin wasn't lying, he was tired. But emotionally tired. Exhausted, even. Without Jin realising it, his sleeve slipped up, revealing his bandages.

"Hyung? Why do you have bandages?" Jungkook asked. Jin was snapped back to reality and quickly pulled down his sleeve. "Hm?" Jins heart was pounding. "What happened to your arm? You have bandages." Jungkook was worried. Was his favourite Hyung hurt?

"It's nothing to worry about. Finish your food." Jin smiled. It was fake though, and Jin was worried that the others knew him well enough to know a fake smile when they see one.

Jin decided to change the topic. "We have a concert in a few days, right?" Jin was desperate for the conversation to change. "Um, yeah we do." Namjoon replied. "You nervous Hyung?" Hoseok asked. "...a little bit." Jin was actually REALLY nervous. But he didn't want to seem nervous infront of his Hyungs.

Jin kept playing with his food and not eating it. Yoongi noticed and was clearly bothered by it. "Jin, you love japchae. Tell me why you aren't eating it." Yoongi demanded. "It's ok, really. I'm just.. a bit full." "Liar. Jin is never full!" Yoongi could see right through Jins fake smiles. Jin was silent. Yoongi grabbed the chopsticks out of Jins hands.

Jin was confused. The next thing he knew, Yoongi had food held up to Jins face. "Well, open wide then." Yoongi smirked a little. "I-it's Fine yoongi... I can eat it myself..." Jin went a shade of pink. "Obviously not. Open wide." Yoongi demanded. Why did he demand all the time? Jin did as he was told and Yoongi fed him. The others just watched with envy.

Jin loved taking care the others, and now they started to realise just how much he did for them.

________________________
Sorry this was really bad. Byeeeee