~4~

Jin went to the kitchen to make food for everyone. Taehyung came behind him. "So, have you chosen yet?" Taehyung asked. Jin shook his head. "How can I choose? I love you all!" Jin pouted. "Well... who is the cutest?" Taehyung asked. "Um, all of you? You are all cute!!" Jin answered.

"Hyung..." hoseok appeared. "Just choose one of us. We won't be offended in any way.." Hoseok added. "But.." Jin wanted to date at least one of them, but he couldn't decide who. He loved all of them equally. "It's ok Hyung. We won't get mad if you don't pick us." Taehyung have a reassuring smile. "I know that. You are all amazing, and that's why I can't choose!!" Jin chuckled a little bit, along with Taehyung and Hobi. "It's ok, just choose whoever stands out to you the most. Ok?" Hoseok said and Taehyung gave his cute boxy smile. "Yeah... ok." Jin sighed. The two boys left the room while Jin made kimchi noodles for them all. Simple, but Jin was just feeling a little lazy.

"Food's ready!" Jin called. They all came down and sat at the table and ate. "So Hyung! Have you decided?" Jungkook asked. "The thing is... I seriously can't choose." Jin sighed. "Oh.. Well, I will make it easier for you. Date me. There, it's sorted!" Yoongi smirked. "Yah! Shut up Yoongi!" Jimin yelled. "That's yoongi Hyung to you." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Seriously though. I love you all, I can't choose out of you. Not because I don't want to offend anyone but I just simply can't pick. You are all so amazing and unique and I love you all!!" Jin whined. "Well... why not date all of us?" Namjoon suggested. The others looked at him in shock.

"You mean... like a polyamorous relationship?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. Why not?" Namjoon smiled, showing his cute dimples. "sounds good to me, but it depends if Jin hyung agrees." Taehyung smiled. "Sure! That sounds good as I seriously can't choose." Jin laughed. "I WANTED HIM TO MYSELF!!" Yoongi pouted. "Jeez calm down." Hoseok laughed. "Don't tell me to calm down." Yoongi smirked. They all finished their food and Jin went to his room.

His phone buzzed. He checked his phone and he had been added to a group chat.

Kookie: Hi guyssss!!!

TaeTae: hello :D

Joonie: :)

Jinnie: why is the group chat called "seokjin enthusiasts"?

Yoongles: no reason ;)

ChimChim: jinnie? Can you come with me tomorrow to get ice cream?

Yoongles: I'm not leaving you two alone.

Jinnie: of course I'll come Jimin!!

ChimChim: Yay!

Yoongles: -_-

ChimChim: sucker.

Yoongles: YOU LITTLE SHIT

Joonie: jin? How about the next day we can go to the park?

Jinnie: sure!

Yoongles: YOU BEAT ME TO IT YOU LITTLE-

Yoongles: DJWIDNWINDOWJD

Kookie: yoongi chill..

TaeTae: over protective much?

Yoongles:

Yoongles:

Suckers. :)

Namjoon:

Namjin is real, hoes

Yoongles: no, Yoonjin/sin is real.

Hobi: don't make me bust out the 2seok pics I have.

Jin read the chat and smiled. He saved the photos Yoongi and Namjoon had sent. He heard a knock on his door. "Come in" Jin said. Yoongi walked in.

"Oh, Hey Yoongi!" Jin smiled. Yoongi sat next to him and cuddled into him. "I love you Hyung.." yoongi said, falling asleep on Jins shoulder. "I love you too.." Jin whispered, they both fell asleep.