I turn around and see Jayk staring at me, eyes wide.

"What did you just see? A mutt?" I ask her angrily.

"Either you're freezing, or you're really angry." She says.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say pushing past her before I snap her neck too.

"You'd better talk to me right now, or you'll be in huge trouble." She says, dangling her previous threat over my head just as she did earlier.

"Can I tell you after Training, after I blow off some steam?" I ask her, trying to sound like I just need a breather, when what I really need is to rip someone's head off.

She sighs and looks me right in the eye. "Yes, fine, but you can't back out of it. I will make you tell me."

"That's all I need." I say.

I then walk to my room with a cocky smile on my face. I run right, smack into a Mute on my way to my room.

After picking myself back up, I glare down on the Mute. It was carrying somthing in its hands and it spilled all over the front of  me and on the floor.

"Watch where the hell you're going!" I yell at it.

It looks up at me with wide, sorry eyes, but I just step on its hand as I walk away. I wipe off as much of the grime as I can. It smells horrid. Like chicken broth. I remember, I was home sick one day after the Institute, and my father gave me chicken broth, and I ran to the bathroom and hurled again and again. And there was nothing left in my stomach except for this strong, acidic bile that just rolled down my tongue. I shudder at the smell on my shirt and begin to walk a little faster to the room.

When I reach it, I quickly take off the shirt I was wearing and wash the front of myself off. The last thing I want to do is smell like broth and sweat during Training today. I might just have to vomit all over the floor of the hand to hand station.

I then walk back out to my bed and look at the clothes Jayk left out for me. She left me a tighter pair of pants that practically form agianst my skin. There's also a black shirt that sticks to all of the nooks and crannies of my top half. I feel good in these clothes and then I realize that this is what she told me I should wear during knife throwing. I smile and walk out of the door feeling content.

I leave my room filled with the chicken broth-stentched clothes and hope that the Mutes take care of them today while I'm gone. If they don't I'll vomit all over their shirt and see how they like the smell.

I meet Jayk by the corner of the hall, near the elevator. She looks at me, then taps the top of her wrist.

"You're late." She says with narrow eyes.

"A Mute ran into me with chicken broth." I say, not showing my weakness to the retched-smelled liquid.

"Very well, then. Get into the elevator now." She says.

I do so without complaint. When I get in, she presses the T at the bottom of the set of twelve buttons until it lights up, and we begin our journey down the floors.

"Want to talk now? You seem awfully happy." She says, not looking at me.

"Not entirelly, but lets just say, that Cato is definately going to be on my kills list when we get into the arena. Even when we're in the alliance, I'll be the one planning out just how to destroy him." I say, a cruel smile spreading along my face.

"You do that." She says. I look over and see she's smiling too. Good. So we're finally a team when it comes to killing Cato.

We reach the bottom and the doors open. She pushes me out lightly and when I look back at her, she smiles and the doors close.