"Where on your head does it hurt?" He asks, well that is easy. I can tell him where it hurt but what I don't understand why he would be asking where. I guess it is only for him to know how to help me and give me something for the headache. "It hurt everywhere" I tell him, I told you it would be easy. There isn't one place where the headache is, it is everywhere in my head. Which hurts so much but it is bearable for now but if it gets worse I don't think I can take it. "I will have a nurse give you something for that but I am afraid that you have taken a hit on your head which is causing you to not remember, do not worry Miss Summers they will come back to you. I advise you to stay in bed" he says before walking out and I do hope the nurse will be here soon with something to help me with the headache because it hurts so much. Wait, what hit did I take? I do not remember anything about a hit or about anything really.

A nurse comes in and she takes some syringe. I look away when she sets the syringe by my arms and I feel something go out of it and into me. Soon I feel the headache starts to fade and she leaves after checking something out and writing it down on some paper. Jason sits down on the chair beside the bed and holds my hand. After about a few minutes the headache is completely gone and that feels nice to be able to think without having a pounding headache. "Why am I in a hospital?" I ask Jason after a long silence and he has been watching my every single movement with a look that tells me that he doesn't want me to move. When the words leave my mouth his face chances to sad and angry and guilt. Why is he making those faces? I'm really confused right now and I know that there is something missing. I know I have some missing memories but that doesn't really explain why I'm so confused.

I want to know what happened to me to make me have to go to the hospital. Beside the headache that I had nothing is really wrong with me. I don't have broken bones and I don't really feel pain anywhere so it makes me wonder what happened to me that put me in a hospital bed. "Emma, my sweet little flower. It pains me to say you were terrible wounded by the hands of bad people" Jason says. Why would someone want to hurt me? Did I do something to them to make them want to hurt me? It hurts to not know and if there was something I did to hurt someone to make them hurt me then I feel terrible that I have hurt someone. If I have then I deserve to be in a hospital, but then again Jason said I was badly injured but I don't feel a single wound on my body so how could I have been hurt? "But why would they want to hurt me?" I ask with a confused look. I want to know why they wanted to hurt me, because it would make me feel better to know didn't hurt anyone, I really don't want to hurt anyone.

"Honestly I'm not sure, it is somehow connected to your water powers" He says after thinking about it for some time, but that means that I never hurt anyone. I don't know much about my powers or what they can do or even how to use them properly or maybe if I do know it then I don't remember it since my memory is a bit lost somewhere. I really want those memories to return to me soon, because being without memories is very hard. "So what did they do to me?" I ask, I really don't want to know how someone hurt me but if it helps get my memories back then I will do it. That does remind me of something that I desperately wanted to do and it has something to do with Jason, perhaps one of my lost memories but I just can't pout my finger on it. I guess it will come to me when I get the rest of my memories which will come to me soon I just know it. "The only one who knows what happened is you, I never got to know. The only knowledge I had is that you got badly hurt and nearly died and that your water powers are the greatest ones in history" Jason says and he says the last sentence with pride.

Before I could even say anything about it the door is ripped open which startles me so much I almost scream. "MY DAUGHTER IS AWAKE AND NO ONE TOLD ME" My mom yells as she and dad enter the room. I'm so happy to see them. Both of them run to me and hug me, nearly crushing my lungs in the process. That reminds of me of that Jason hasn't even tried to hug me since I woke up but I do guess he doesn't want me to get hurt or something and he will hug me when I am out of the hospital or that is what I am hoping for because I really need a hug from him. "Mom and dad, I am all right" I tell them, I know how my mom can get, she is a bit overprotective when it comes to me or her parenting. I just hope my mom doesn't start lecturing Jason of how to keep me safe, she gave that long boring speech to each one of my teachers in school which was so embarrassing but I do know that she only does this to protect me. She loves me and I love her. I also love my dad and I know he loves me.