|Dirty Dancing|

Maxwell and I were enjoying ourselves way too much, things were getting hot and heavy and it was quite evident by the hard lump at the front of his pants rubbing against me each time our bodies made contact.

To my demise the music faded into some sort of salsa mix, and that was my cue to sit the fuck down.

Audrey plus salsa, or any type of sexy foreign dance equals no.

Apparently Max had other plans. He grabbed hold of my right hand, bringing it up and clutching it while maneuvering his right arm under my left and clutching my hip.

His hands were sedative and seductive but I could not do this!

"Max, I don't know how to dance Salsa!"
I rushed out, I could feel my worry lines.

"That's alright because I do, I'll lead."

No
No
No
No
No

He was leading and I was surprised I hadn't crushed his toes yet.

"Where did you learn to dance so well?"

"Spain." He winked.

This was actually fun, I found myself laughing as he lifted my arm with his giving me a twirl. I clutched onto him as he lowered his head to the crevice of my neck, breathing lightly over my skin, running his large warm hands down my bare back

So caliente.

"He dragged his lips up to my ear, "See you're already a pro."

I was fucking blushing.

The friction, and the music, and the lips was too much.

A slight moan escaped my lips, I could just feel his sly smile.

"Do you want me Audrey?"

He was tantalizing.

"Yes." I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't want him.

He pulled back, looking at me. His eyes were now deep dark brown, and lust was swirling around in them.

"Good."

A server passed by, he ordered us another round of Jack and Coke to our booth, and placed the tip in the servers palm, all without breaking eye contact with me.

Maxwell is the physical example of smooth.

Two songs later, Max was leading me back to our booth.

It was then that he caught my eye, and I caught his. My feet stopped moving and I nearly fell forward as Maxwell still had a hold of my hand and didn't realize.

He turned and looked at me but I wasn't paying attention to him for the first time that night.

"Audrey?" He stood up from his booth, he hadn't changed at all from what I remembered.

My bubble of fun and sexuality had burst, and I was faced with a trip to memory lane.

"I haven't seen you in years... I-I thought you went off to Arizona?"

The words I wanted to say were there but I couldn't get them out, I was stumbling over my self.

"Uh, yes. I mean yes I was there but I found a really good job here so... here I am."

He nodded, interested. "So how long have you been back in Venice?"

"Almost a year."

"That's good to here, I'm sure your parents are glad to have you close again."