Yes, Sir.

'Hello I'm Audrey Avery, CEO of Audi California Headquarters.'

As if on que I check my eyeliner in the rearview mirror again. See that's the speech I give to myself every morning in my car, in the parking lot before I go in for work...it's sort of like my 'pep-talk' to remind me why I work for the snobby fuck that is other wise known as 'my boss'.

Actually, I'm Audrey Avery...'secretary-intern' whatever you will of Jack Calmen, Lead Corporate CEO of the California Audi Headquarters. My boss is your stereo typical overweight, balding grey haired man who comes to work in his perfectly ironed suit only to do nothing because of course I have been given and completed all his work for him. And you can bet your ass he never comes up short on taking credit for work he hasn't even touched. But I'm slowly on my way to getting his job...I know it'll take years but I want it.

I stepped out of my BMW (how Ironic right? BMW and Audi are both rivals.) With an ice latte and plain bagel in hand...not for me of course, for Mr. Calmen.

Everyday it's the same fucking bagel and latte for him, and everyday I have it there on his desk ten minutes before he's due to even get his fatass through the elevator doors. I took the elevator to the top floor and finished my morning routine as usual.

Now it was time to take care of myself.

Entering the break room there was a huddle and lots of whispering going on between the girls, they seemed..hm, uneasy? I glided over to the 'Mr.Expresso'...'first my coffee, then I can care about what the hell is going on.'

As I finished my morning drug I walked over to the circle,

"So what's going on?"

I cut in cutting off Lisa mid-sentence, they all sharply looked at me as if I was just about the dumbest person to live. Ana finally spoke up,

"Didn't you get my text?"

That reminded me I hadn't even checked my phone this morning, I shrugged

"Mm no actually, why?"

she rolled her eyes as if I were this giant drag,

"There is a huge corporate meeting today, and when I say huge I mean every CEO from each headquarter will be here...here!"

Lisa cut in, "I heard that this is now the lead headquarter..now some people will be switching to other quarters and the top notch CEO's will be replacing them."

I looked at each of them blankly as they all nodded their heads, I didn't get the big whoop here, "So?"

"So that means that we all need to be on our toes today girl! You've only been here for three months...once you see them, you will understand why things are so tense."

I sighed, "You're all acting like this is high school, they are living breathing humans not the pope. We should all just carry on with the day like anyother, the meeting is only a couple hours and we don't even witness it...there's no big deal."

They all gave eachother a side glance, "You'll see rookie." Ana called out as I waved out of the break room.

I was at my tiny desk when I noticed I was being paged,

"Hel-"

"My office now!"

Calmen's voice boomed through my intercom, I hung up bitterly, mumbling profanities as I walked hurriedly to his office, 'What the fuck could he want? He has a meeting to be at soon and I left him his damn coffee and bagel already?!' His door was wide open, he was in the process of shoving the bagel down his fat pot hole of a mouth and removing his sunglasses, obviously he just got here...thank god he's leaving, he can't even make it on time when he knows all the CEO's are here? I deserve his fucking job...