|The Red Thong|

I followed my usual routine and dropped off Maxwell's bagel and coffee at his desk. It was already ten after 8:00.

And yes, I'm still sore from last nights events. I don't know how Maxwell's going to act but I'm prepared to act as if it never happened if that's how he decides.to play it.

As I stood in the break room, I was leaning against the counter talking to a group of my co-workers about the numbers and taxes that came in...and also that there was talk of having to let go of someone on this floor. I was the only one facing the doorway, and I cannot be MORE GRATEFUL THAT EVERYONE WAS FACING ME.

I'm in the middle of speaking when the fucking devil himself walks by...he comes back and stands in the doorway smirking at me, does he wave like a normal person?

No no no.

He pulls a red lace fabric out from his pant pocket and swings it around on his fucking finger..and lord behold...it was my thong from the night before.

Really?

Really!?

How could I be so fucking stupid, I was in that much of a rush that I couldn't take the time to find my panties that he carelessly tore off me!?

I'm more then sure my face was as red as my fucking panties swinging around his long thick finger.

I glared at him as he shot me a wink and stuffed them back in his dress pants pocket before turning around and cooly walking away.

I am going to kill him.

Maxwell Robert Wade is a dead man..anyone could have seen him! He's lost his fucking mind.

I finished my sentence and quickly excused my self from everyone in the break room, ditching my coffee and donut.

I glanced around the floor making sure Maxwell wasn't standing around anywhere, he wasn't.

Perfect he's in his office.

I'm pretty sure I never walked so fast in heels before in my fucking life.

His door was wide open, as if he knew I'd be marching over here..cocky asshole.

I stomped in his office, "Maxwe-" I could feel the breeze as the door slammed shut behind me.

I whipped around to see him walking towards me with his hands in his pockets, I could melt...he's so hot.

"Can I help you Ms. Avery?"

I looked up at him and gulped as he brought his hand up and twirled a piece of my hair inbetween his fingers.

"Are you crazy?" I let out breathlessly.

"No I'm perfectly sane."

"Anyone could have seen what you did!"

He pursed his lips and looked past me, probably at the window.

"Tell me, who told you it was alright to leave last night?" his voice was bitter and demanding.

"W-well no one...I just thought..."

"You don't think. You do as I say."

Excuse you?

"Well you just got up and got in the shower, what else was I supposed to do? Sit there and knit you a fucking sweater?"

His smirk dropped and he lowered his voice, "You're testing me Audrey, I can assure you I will have no trouble with punishing you and your tight little pussy right here, right now."

oh my...

NO.

His eyes glazed over with darkness and lust as he said those last few words.