|Not A Date|

"Sushi Roku?"

I read aloud, as I stand next to my car and walk towards Maxwell who's parked infront of me.

"Best Sushi you will ever have."

"We'll see."

As we walked to the door he opened it for me, but that's what guys are supposed to do right? Then again Maxwell isn't a normal guy.

As I walk past him he leans close, "How can you work for Audi and drive a BMW?"

I smirked, "That car is my baby."

He shakes his head as if he's disapointed.

As we are seated right away, not only can I tell that he had been here many times before but that this place was awfully fancy, it seemed like the type of place couples go out to for date nights? That's exactly what we were surrounded by, couples..the place was packed which is common for a restaurant like this on a Friday night.

"How did you get a table so quickly?"

I asked as I sat down in my side of the booth, "I made a reservation in the car, and I tend to come here often and leave a generous tip."

Makes sense.

I started to go through the menu, "See anything you like yet?"

I nodded, "Yes the vegetable sushi."

He nodded and looked over to the waiter who quickly came over to take our orders, he looked from Maxwell to me, once we made eye contact a big smile grew on his face, "Hello what can I get for you hermosa?" he had a spanish accent.

Oh damn, he was definetly cute. He looked hispanic but he wasn't to dark, he was tall and muscular with a white button down shirt rolled up to his elbows, he wore black dress pants with a black little apron around his waist that read 'Sushi Roku.' I looked at his name tag 'Enrique.' He had black looking hair slicked back and a clean face, I smiled and was about to speak when Maxwell interrupted me.

"She will have the Vegetable Sushi, I will have a plate of Sake Nigiri, with a bowl of bread sticks and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, that'll be all." his voice was blunt.

I looked at him, anger growing in my eyes, Enrique nodded awkwardly and got the hint through Maxwell's tone. He grabbed the menu's and walked away.

Maxwell just sat up straight and fixed his tie while looking around casually at everyone, you self absorbed prick..

"Problem?" he asked...I was still glaring at him.

"Why are you so rude?"

"I beg to differ...I'm not rude."

"I can order for myself."

"I don't doubt that.

"Then why did you feel the need to order for me?"

I clenched my fist that was on the table, he glanced down at it and smirked, "Easy rocky."

I didn't say anything to his stupid remark.

"We both came here to eat not for Ricky Martin to stand there and spew sweet nothings at you."

What?

"What?! You make no sense he didn't say anything sweet?"

"He called you hermosa."

"And what the hell is that?"

"It means beautiful in spanish."

oh....

"Wait you speak spanish?"