|Congratufuckinglations|

All the "important" people of the building were in the conference room along with their assistants, it was that time of the month where the numbers have been calculated..with Maxwell pitching for more propaganda and Television commercials, that has raised our sales quite a bit. Maxwell anounced that Audi was now the second best selling car bumping Nissan down to third. Everyone was pleased with the results especially Maxwell.

"Alright everyone we have new stock coming in so lets get to figuring out some new prop. ideas, you can all go back to work now."

So I was wrong, I admit it. And right now Maxwell wanted me to admit it to his face, this was the first time I had actually seen him smile, not that stupid sexy little smirk he does, no I mean full on glowing white showing teeth smile. Seeing him smile was enough to make me smile and I was the one who was proved wrong here.

He shook everyones hand as they exited the conference room and I stood by the door waiting for him with his binder and my binder in hand.

As the room was now empty he gathered up some paperwork from the big oval table and walked my way with a satisfied smirk.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Oh nothing....just I was right. As always."

I glared at him, "What did I tell you about a week ago Ms. Avery?" he asked sarcasticly as we walked back to his office.

I didn't say anything..he came to an abrupt stop and lightly pulled my arm so that I could stop and face him, "I asked you a question."

I rolled my eyes and looked behind him, "You said...not to question your methods and that you know what you're doing with this company."

He smirked, "And what have we learned today Ms. Avery?"

.. "That you were....right, I guess."

"There is no 'I guess' in this business Ms. Avery."

If there is anything I hate...it's when people brag.

He started walking again, "Number two might be good but it surely isn't number One Mr. Wade." he stopped mid stride and looked at me.

"Until you get that little monthly paper that reads Audi is number one in the country, then you can gloat and brag all you want but until then don't get ahead of yourself."

I handed him his binder as he looked at me in shock, I turned around and retreated back to my desk, yes he told me he didn't want anymore back talk but he was pushing my fucking buttons!

_

I glanced over at my phone, '7:34' p.m. All the other assistants were getting their coats and were on their way out of here...including their bosses, had Maxwell left yet? I'm not sure but I wasn't about to go and find out.

After our little discussion this morning we hadn't seen eachother and I had no reason to, I had all the work that needed to be completed right here.

Ana was on her way out too when she walked over, "Hey girl you're stayin late today?"

I shrugged "Yea I gues...I think Mr. Wade is still here too."

She frowned with sympathy for me, "Come on go tell him it's Friday and you wanna go get laid." I pushed her ass off my desk and laughed, "I would never say nor do that."

She giggled, "Alright I'll see you Monday Audrey."

"Bye."

She was the last one to go all the offices and desks were cleared and I was alone, "Well this fucking sucks."

"Language Ms. Avery."

I looked up to see Mr. Wade standing a couple feet from my desk, his suit jack flung over his shoulder and his tie loose.

I looked back down at my laptop infront of me, when out of no where a hand reached over and shut it, "Come on you're done for today."

I looked up to see Mr. Wade shoving all my paper work in my leather binder for me, was he not mad at how I spoke to him earlier?

I stood up and grabbed my blazer from behind my chair, "Did you even eat lunch today?" he asked as we made our way down the hall.

I shook my head, "No..I forgot about it."

"You forgot to eat?" he chuckled..I couldn't help but smile at that,

"Yes..it completely slipped my mind."

"Well that's just unacceptable. What's your favorite restaurant?"

I thought about it for a second as he opened the door to the staircase and we began to make our way down the building...

'Goddamn you and your stupid cardio Maxwell.'

"Um I don't know I don't really go out to restaurants....um Denny's?"

I stopped walking down the stairs as he erupted with deep laughter...even his laugh was gorgeous.

"That is not a real restaurant."

I frowned, "Well then I don't know what else to give you."

He sobered up and sighed, "You like sushi?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Follow me in your car." he opened the door that led us to the parking garage, I watched as he walked over to the CEO parking spaces and he got in his silver/black Audi r8.

'Ofcoarse he has that car...it totally fits him.'

I got into my BMW and followed him through Santa Monica.

'This isn't a date is it?'

'Ofcoarse not you dumbass he's your boss...besides he'd never be attracted to a girl like you Audr, he's a Victoria Secret man.'

That I knew...in these past two months as his assistant I had talked to four different girls I'm presuming that he has dated, is dating, or had a fling with, all at once. He was definetly a man whore...and I was the one having to get it through these thick headed girls that he was in an important meeting and would get back to them. I wasn't suprised...I mean look at him. He can have any women he wanted at the snap of his fingers. Maybe that's why he's so demanding and confident?

Perhaps I should knock him down a notch.

__________________________

So what do you all think? Is it a date or does he just feel bad that she didn't have lunch? (;

vote~comment