|The Charmer|

It's like time was working against me, each minute went by faster and faster, and I was dreading my lunch hour yet so excited...I don't know what to do! I could go to lunch with sexy Dean..I mean I did say yes to him...sort of, already. But then there's sexy Maxwell who basically demanded me. I know Maxwell's planning something...and I was right he is jealous..but why?

I checked my phone one last time...'1:28'.

You know what? Fuck Maxwell, he can't throw me back and forth, one minute he gives me some bullshit on how 'I should forget what we talked about', then he's kissing me forbiding me to go to lunch with another man? He's crazy if he thinks he can control me like that...besides what is he gonna do? Fire me? I highly doubt he'd take it that far.

Before Maxwell could make his way over to me or anything, I got up, grabbed my purse and went to the elevator. I walked towards the entrance to see Dean through the glass revolving door, parked right infront of the building. He was leaning against the passanger door of his Black Lexus, with dark jeans on, and a white v-neck underneath a casual blazer, with black Ray Bans, his hair tousled to perfection and his stubble complimenting his jaw.

Wow, is all I can really say.

He smiled as I walked up to him, "Good afternoon Audrey."

He was making me blush and smile already.

He opened the door for me and went over to his side of the car.

"You look lovely."

Stop blushing you fool.

"Thank you."

"Do you like pizza?"

I nodded.. "Good, I know a great pizzeria."

He turned on his music and the first thing that came on was 'Hello It's Me' by 'The Nazz.'

That's it...I need to marry him NOW, and I have never said that about any of my boyfriends before...ever.

I turned and looked at him, "What is it?"

"You like 'The Nazz?!"

"Are you kidding? They're classic!"

"I know right?!"

When it comes to music it's like a whole other thing for me...sometimes I miss my job at the record store, but it definetly didn't come close to paying as much as this assistant job pays me.

We talked about our music taste as he drove, suprisingly we like alot of the same stuff, which attracted me a bit more to him...as if that was possible.

We walked into a small Italian pizza place and sat down..I have to admit that this suits me way more...small diners and restaurants, I'm not the type to go out to high profiled places like the one Maxwell took me to, it's just not me, I like simple things.

"I must say I'm a bit suprised.." he looked up from the menu, "About what?"

I shrugged, "It's stupid..but when I saw you in your expensive suit looking all dapper, I'd never guess that this is one of your favorite places to dine."

He chuckled, "To be honest I didn't even want to wear this damn blazer, but since I knew you'd be all dressed up I figured it's the least I could do. That's one thing I'm strict on..seperating my work life from my actual life...alot of people say 'Your work should be your life' or some bullshit like that but not me, I believe there's a fine line that seperates them."

I love that...I mean for fucks sake I can't even picture Maxwell without a suit on! He's always in those spiffy three piece suits, always.

Shutup stop thinking about him you're on a lunch date!