Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision

Start from the beginning

After you read the message, you call them immediately.

"Hi mom" you said.

"Oh hello! How are you son?" your mom asked.

"I'm good mom! My friends are here giving me a support and now I'm better since I was able to talk to you" you answered.

"That's good to hear, by the way I heard that you are about to leave the group? Is that true?" she asked.

"Yes mom, I violated a dating ban so that is the least consequence that I can face" you said.

"But mom, the CEO will see me tomorrow. I don't know why but I hope he already decided not to remove me from the group and just give a lighter consequence" you added.

"I hope you're right, don't worry, everything's gonna be fine, just follow what your heart wants. If your CEO still wants you to remove from the group, we'll still be welcoming you home. We will still support you no matter what happens" your mom said.

"by the way, your dad is the one who wants you to call but now he's asleep, he drunk a little so I think he felt sleepy right after messaging you" she added.

"It's okay mom, please send my greetings to him" you said.

"Okay no problem, you'll go to sleep now if you will meet the CEO tomorrow. Have a good rest son! We miss you! Take care there, we love you" your mom said.

"You too mom, I love all of you there too!" you said as you hung up.

You felt better after a little talk with your mom.

*The next morning*

You woke up early to prepare for the meeting with the CEO.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Manager Kim said.

"Yes Manager Kim, let's go" you said as you went out and ride the car.

"Are you nervous?" Manager Kim asked while he's driving.

"A little, I don't know what is this meeting about" you answered.

"It's alright, just be yourself" Manager Kim said.

"I know you can do it" he added.

When you arrived at the company, you were surprised to see again your fans protesting in front of the company to not remove you from the group.

They cheered as you went out of the car.

"Oppa! You can do it!"

"Let's convince them not to remove you"

"We love you oppa!"

"Dreamers' leader is you!"

Those are some that you heard from them while you are entering the company.

You went straight to the CEO's office.

"Mr. Y/N! you're here, I'll notify the CEO" the secretary said and she entered the office.

"You may now come in sir" the secretary said as she went out from the  room.

"Come in Y/N" the CEO said.

"Have a seat" he added and you sat down.

"So, how are you? I know it's been hard right?" he asked.

"Y-yes CEO, I can't sleep at night thinking about me leaving the group" you said.

"Or it's hard leaving Sana?" he asked which startled you a bit.

"It's kind of both sir" you answered honestly.

"Well, me and the officials had a meeting yesterday" the CEO said.

"They encountered so many fans outside of the company wanting us to not remove you from the group" he added.

"In the meeting, they also said how the netizens reacted to our decision" he added.

"So we had to redo the decision because it can affect your image, Sana's and of course the Dreamers" he added.

"So we decided to..." he said and paused a little

"Not remove you from the group" he said with a smile.

"W-what?! Are you serious sir?!" you asked with excitement.

"Yes, we just saw how your fans love you so much and considering that you're honest about your relationship with Sana so we also decided to let you proceed with your relationship with her" he added.

"Oh my god! Th-thank you sir!" you're speechless and can't say anything other than a "thank you".

"We hope, you'll continue to be honest and of course, continue loving your fans. They seem to love you and the Dreamers so much. You prepare all your members and you'll have comeback in 2 months okay?" he said.

"I don't know what to say sir but... Thank you so much! Thank you sir" you said happily.

"Okay okay hahaha! you may go now" he answered.

You left the office and ran outside.

"THEY CHANGED THE DECISION!" you said to your fans outside in a loud voice.

"I'M STILL A MEMBER OF DREAMERS!" you said as they all cheered loudly and you saw how happy they are.

At the side, you saw Manager Kim smiling at you.

You ran towards him.

"Manager Kim! We did it!" you said and hugged him.

"Let's go back to your dorm and say the good news!" he said.