I got on my knees and pushed him back, arching my back and wrapping my mouth around his area. I played with his balls as I bobbed my head back and forth to the rhythm that was playing in my head.

He gripped my head with his large hands and I hummed, taking him all the way in and swallowing the nut that came shooting into my mouth like a missile.

His legs shook as I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips.

"This yo dick' baby." He moaned, and I smirked, sticking his dick inside of me and riding it like I never rode it before.

I did a spilt and turned around, riding it from the back going at a fast pace. He gripped my hips as, I bounced up and down moving my cheeks.

I heard him grunt and knew he was coming soon. I climbed off of him and sucked his dick until he bust in my mouth.

"Fuck." I moaned, once I felt his warm thick tongue lick against my pearl. I arched my back and gripped my tittie, throwing my head back and closing my eyes shut.

He gripped my thighs tight with his large hands and went ham on my pearl. I came at least four times before he decided to give me some more dick.

He slid in and held my hands, pumping in and out of me as I threw my head back.

"More." I moaned, scratching at his back and I shook, squirting and moaning uncontrollably. "Ahh...fuck." I moaned loudly, gripping my nipples tighter.

He stared me deep in the eyes and slid back in, kissing my lips before saying. "I love you."

"Just fuck me." I moaned looking away from him.

"Trust me I am. Get on all fours." He said pecking my lips and I did as told.

He slapped my ass hard and slid in grabbing my arms from behind and pounded in and out of me, at a fast rate.

With each stroke he took. He made sure to go deeper and to hit all of my spots. Just the way I liked it.

"Come for me, mamas." He said breathing extra hard and I came, throwing my ass back and shaking.

He clasped next to me before getting up and cleaning me up. I threw my clothes back on and fixed my hair before grabbing my keys and getting ready to leave until he stopped me.

"Stay the night, please?" He asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes and I said nothing.

"Never mind." He sighed, waving me off and I left.

That nigga was weird.

| 🌈Brielle🌈 |

I sat across from my best-friend, Diamond and listened closely to her as she talked. She was mainly catching me up, with the media and her life.

"Wassup with you? You been quiet." She said, wiping her hands off with a napkin and I sighed, brushing some of my hair out of my face.

"Nothing really." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Nightmare and Ape not as close as they use to be."

"They not? What happened with them?" She asked, picking up her drink and placing it in between her lips before drinking it.