(What Jungkook is wearing but he has raven colored hair)
Taehyung said he would be here soon.

I walked downstairs and saw Jisoo and Yuna on the couch.

"Lookin' good Jungkookie!" Jisoo cheered.

A knock on the door signaled Tae was here.

"Have fun!" Yuna said as I walked to the door.

"Thanks!" I opened it.

Taehyung stood infront of me, he looked absolutely perfect.

(What Tae is wearing, but he has blonde hair)"Why hello beautiful

"Why hello beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my lips, making me giggle and blush.

"Hi TaeTae." I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah just let me grab my wallet—" I went to turn around and Taehyung held me in place.

"It's on me, I'm taking you out."

"Thanks." I said.

Taehyung backed up and allowed me to go in front of him, I walked out and to the car, getting in the passenger seat.

Taehyung got in the drivers seat and started the car, then we were off.

"So what did you do today?" Tae asked.

"Cleaned. I tried to get out of it by saying I got my period but it just got awkward." I laughed, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Oh my," he smiled at me as we stopped at a red light. Taehyung placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently.

I put my hand on top of his hand that was on my thigh, my hand was small compared to his. His fingers were so long to.

I wonder what those fingers can do.

We pulled into the parking lot of a big building, the outside was ravishing.

Taehyung got our and came over and opened my door, he took my hand and we walked into the restaurant

I gasped at the inside