<43>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)
(Earlier that same day)

I wished that I could  be at the hospital when Jungkook got released but I could not skip work. I woke up early and got ready, I took an uber today.

When I walked in Yugy was waiting for me.

"So how is Jungkook?" Yugy asked. I had called Yugy that night and explained everything that happened, and then the day after Jungkook woke up in the hospital so he was really filled in on everything.

"Good...He gets released this afternoon." I smile, even though deep down I was still mad at myself for basically abusing Jungkook.

"I still can't believe you pulled him by his hair....That's harsh dude." Yugy said, making me sigh.

"Yeah, Trust me! I know...I keep hearing him screaming in pain." I say. "I hurt my baby..." I sigh.

"When are you going to ask him to be yours? It's so obvious you're in love." Yugy asked me.

"Well, I was going to ask him down in Seoul city...Our vacation for the two of us from Saturday till sunday." I said, "But then I fucked up. I can't believe I missed the fact he was getting sexually harassed...and on top of it I had no idea of Jungkook's home situation right now....I should have listened when he was screaming it was forced." I followed Yugy back into the kitchen, followed by the rest of the waiters. We all bowed to the chefs pre-cooking food.

"Are you going to bring him to Seoul city?  He definitely deserves s vacation." Yugy chuckled.

"I want to, and I'm gonna try for this weekend..Friday, Saturday and Sunday if I can. If he will let me..sure he cries into me yesterday but he could and has very right; to be scared of me...but I promised I would never hurt him again."

"You need to treasure what you have with Jungkook...this sounds like real love man." Yugy said.

"I'm not assuming anything...but I can tell Jungkook likes me back...but we both are afraid to take the first step...but I love him so so so much, so me being the top in the relationship, I'll ask." I snicker.

"Who said your the top? Sure Jungkook won't dominate you?" Yugy teased.

"The only time Jungkook will be on top of me is when he's riding me or I'm thrusting up into him." I laugh.

"RIP the Jungbooty."Yugy and I start laughing like animals. "Is Jungkook a virgin?"

"Why?" I ask possessively by accident.

"Just wondering...nowadays most 'innocent boys' are complete sluts." Yugy says.

"Yes. And he said he wants me to be his first...." I whisper in yugys ear, but then decided to switch the topic because this is wrong to talk about Jungkook like this.

"So, how did your speed date go?" I asked, knowing Yugy had gone to one yesterday.

"Good actually!" He said cheerfully, "I got this guy named Chany's number!" He did a victory dance, making me laugh. 

"Congrats dude! Good luck!" I say happily. I know how love feels.

Soon we opened the doors to the restaurant and let everyone in, bowing as they walked by then rushing around to fulfil  orders
                                   +
When I got out of the uber an walked into the house is as greeted by an angry looking Jin.

"Kim Taehyung." He said when I walked in....shit he said my full name.

"Yes?" I smile.

"Namjoon called me...said you hurt Jungkook and almost made him kill himself." Jin said sternly.

And so the rest of Taehyungs afternoon was spent talking about the incident, how it's fixed and what he learned from it.

Because Jin was a nosy Eomma fucker.