<36>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)
Two more weeks went by of working at the company with Kris. I was so scared to be around him, but everyday Taehyung would pick me up most of the times and cheer me up.

But the harassment got worse. Whenever I walked past him he would squeeze my ass or whisper princess in my ear. The other day he pushed me on the couch and got on top of me and started massaging my crotch, calling me a slut.

He tried to go farther but holly had walked in and he quickly got off of me and holly and I locked eyes and she frowned at me, sympathy in her eyes.

It was currently Thursday and I was excited for Saturday because Taehyung and I were going to go on a trip to the big part of Seoul, where the big buildings and street food were! Since we did not work on weekends and had been awhile since we hung out for longer then an hour.

We were gonna stay the night in Seoul city to!

I told my mom it was just a friend I was going with a Yoongi had my back and said he was going to even though he was not...

I wanted to tell my mom who he was to me but I don't know how to present my basic first love.

Today Kris had a meeting so I was free for two hours and spent it looking at stuff to do in Seoul City.

A knock on the door startled me.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Holly." She said through the door.

"Oh! Come in!" I said and hopped up.

"Hi Jungkook. I know Kris is in a meeting and I just wanted to talk to you since it's my break." She said. She looked concerned. I patted the seat next time and she sat.

"Ok. What's up?" I ask.

"Are you OK? I saw Kris grope you and then he was on top on you and you looked upset." She grabbed my hand.

"I-Oh—" I did not know what to say. So I just started crying.

"Oh Jungkook! Don't cry I'm sorry. What's wrong?" She fooled with my hair.

"He won't leave me alone! But I need this job because my mom barely comes home anymore and the Taxes are piling up! But he just keeps harassing me and I'm scared it's going to escalate into rape." I said.

"Jungkook you should call the cops. Then you can have a new boss." She suggested.

"I can't. He said he is powerful and can ruin my life. I need to support my family." I cry and she hugs me, whispering soothing words into my ear.

"Does your boyfriend know?" She asked.

"W-Were not official yet-and no. He will make me quit and like I said I can't loose this job." I say.

"I wish I could help but every way would make you loose Kris, your payer." She frowned.

"It's ok I just need to be strong." I wipe my tears.

"I have to go but if you need anything I'm always here for you." She smiled and hugged me one more time before walking out.

I sat down and cried. I felt so broken and invaded. It's been three and a half weeks of pure harassment.

I decided to cancel Tae picking me up so u could just go home and rest.

Jeon_Cena: Hey I'm sorry but I can't come over today I just want to go home and chill, Yknow?

Taebeach_95: OK. Yeah I understand. We still on for tomorrow?

Jeon_Cena: Yeah!!! 🧡❤️

Taebeach_95: 💜💜
Seen

I put my phone away and prepared myself for yet another day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work was finally over and Jisoo and Yuna picked me up. I came out of the building with a frown on my. I got in the car and Jisoo went to speak but saw my mood and kept her mouth shut. When we got home I walked upstairs and plopped on my bed and watched anime and read manga because why not.

Eventually I fell asleep and when I woke up Jisoo walked in my room with Yuna.

"How bad was it today?" Jisoo asked.

"He tried to unbutton my shirt but I sneezed on him." I said in embarrassment.

"Hey at least he backed down. Sneeze away." She laughed, and so did Yuna making me laugh. But then I went back to my grim mood.

"Cheer up Kook or else." She said.

"Or else what?" I said and Yuna and Jisoo started walking towards me and I already knew I was screwed. They both started tickling me making me scream and laugh loudly. Begging them to stop but of course they did not.

I kept laughing and eventually almost ran out of breath and they saw and knocked it off.

"I made you ramen." Jisoo said. "It's downstairs on the counter." She smiled.

"Thanks."

"Think of something positive Kookie." Yuna said.

"Yeah like how your going to Seoul city with Taehyung on Saturday!" Jisoo said happily.

I shot up.

"I'm so excited!" I screamed. "I really am in love." I say and blush realize I said that out loud, making Jisoo and Yuna laugh and coo.

"Well I'm excited for you!" Yuna said.

"I can't sleep that's how exited I am. A whole day with Taehyung, in the middle of Seoul City. Can't wait." I say and get out of bed. I start to walk downstairs and Yuna and Jisoo follow behind me. Once I get down there I grab my Ramen and we rent a movie.