10 - Euphoria

Half asleep, Ji-min got up from his bed. He wiped the sweat around his neck. Seoul was incredibly hot recently. And tonight was the hottest. The air conditioner seem not working on his room.

The black haired boy then stood up and took off his shirt and trouser, leaving only his underpants. He sighed in relief as the air touched his bare skin before going back to his bed to continue his good night sleep. Tonight he had got a very comfortable pillow to hug. Sleeping with only his underpants on and hugging a giant pillow had the best feeling ever.

***

Ji-min opened his eyes slowly. His natural morning call awoke him slowly. 

"Good morning, Hyung." Tae-hyung greeted him with a bright smile right in front of his face.

"Jesus Christ!" Ji-min shrieked and jumped out of his bed. He groaned in pain as he fell hard on the floor.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" Tae-hyung quickly got off the bed and approched the older boy. He grabbed Ji-min's arm as he wanted to ensure that Ji-min was OK.

"Which part hurt the most?" He checked the almost naked body in front of him until his eyes stopped at the bulge at Ji-min's underpants. "Oh, wow, hyung, you're so uhm... youthful-"

Looking down his lower body part, Ji-min realized that he was almost naked and his morning wood stood youthfully just as Tae-hyung had commented.

"-the hell!"

Covering his bare chest and his underpants with his hand, Ji-min dashed to the bath room. He locked the bathroom. He reached the towel hanging on the door and put the around his body as if Tae-hyung could see him almost naked.

"Why am I naked?!" He shouted from the bathroom, his mind now was filled by some crazy thought of what happened to him last night. Did Tae-hyung...

"What did you do to me last night?!"

"I- I didn't do anything to you last night, hyung. When I woke up this morning I found you have already hugged half na-"

"Stop! I don't need you explanation!"

"Hyung- really I didn't do anything to you-"

"Get out of my room! I shouldn't trust you at the first place, you evil! I don't want to see you anymore!"

Ji-min clenched his fist, banging the door as he felt his head was boiling. He seated himself on the closet, calming himself down, covering his face with his two hands. Tae-hyung didn't say anymore thing as Ji-min could slightly hear footsteps leaving his room and someone closing the door.

Has he left already?

After few minutes inside the bathroom, trying to think straight, Ji-min took a deep breath. His mind was recalling what had happened last night between them. Did something really happened last night? Did Tae-hyung really take an advantage from him last night? Did he-

Opening the door slowly, Ji-min peeked inside his room. His eyes scanning slowly around his room just to make sure Tae-hyung had really left. The last time he was in a situation like this Tae-hyung was still waiting for him and surprised him.

In a hurry, Ji-min grabbed his clothes on the floor. He sat down on his bed somehow feeling regret after calling Tae-hyung evil. What if he really said the truth? If Tae-hyung really took an advantage from him there must be evidents. No smelly bed, no condom, no unidentified fluid. What if Ji-min got himself undressed and blamed everything to Tae-hyung since he had a strange habbit to take off clothes while sleeping?

"Aahh!!" Ji-min screamed histerically as someone suddenly open his room door. He was still half naked and someone had tried to break into his room.