09 - Can't Stop the Feeling

Kim Tae-hyung slowly unbuttoned his shirt, letting the soft fabric roam down his fair skin. He started to expose his bare skin, making Ji-min could only stood still at the bathroom door- watching the broad shoulder of the younger boy with his blank face.

He couldn't comprehend whether his witnessing shirtless prince charming of the art department was a good luck or a bad luck for him. This was not the first time he saw Tae-hyung like this, but his broad shoulder, his strong arms, his six pack abs, the pink n-

Ji-min stepped back as he realized the younger boy approached him, letting his hand slide under his t-shirt. He could feel Tae-hyung big hands caressing his skin, closing the gap between them.  No- this wasn't even in a part of their plan. Ji-min was just going to wash Tae-hyung hair. But, this has gone too far.

"Hhh-" a soft moan- almost unheard- escaped from Ji-min lips.

"Hyung? Are you OK?" Tae-hyung called him with confused look. He was still standing a few meters away from him. "Can we start now?"

Ji-min was taken aback from his wild thought. "O- OK."

What the hell, Park Ji-min?! What are you thinking?! Wake up you, idiot! 

Pretending that there was nothing happened to him, Ji-min approached Tae-hyung who had already sat down on the bath tub waiting Ji-min to wash his hair.

Ji-min sat down at the edge of the bath tub. Taking the shower, he carefully soaked Tae-hyung hair. He caressed the soft brown hair of his junior while trying to calm himself down. His heart was beating so fast, captivated by the strange atmosphere around him. The smell of the shampoo was filling the air as Ji-min traced down his fingers to Tae-hyung skin, wiping the bubbles dripping down Tae-hyung ear. 

"Ahh, it feels so good, Hyung." Tae-hyung sighed in satisfaction.

Ji-min closed his eyes tightly as he shook his had. He bit his lower lip and tried to get his sense back. Being close with Kim Tae-hyung slowly drove him crazy.

***

"Hyung. You were in the same school with Yoongi-hyung, weren't you?" Tae-hyung who was sitting on the floor suddenly changed the topic of their conversation while Ji-min was busy drying Tae-hyung hair.

"Uh-huh. Why?"

"I'm just wondering whether you know my brother or not since he was Yoongi-hyung best friend." Tae-hyung asked curiously.

It left Ji-min speechless. He couldn't tell the truth that actually he had crush with Kim Seok-jin.

"Yeah. Of course I know him." Ji-min answered with incredibly calm tone. "Your brother was very famous at school. Everyone was head over hells to him."

"Including you? Since you're gay."

Ji-min felt like being stabbed right in the heart. "I- I just admired him because he sang very well in my welcoming days back then."

Tae-hyung replied him with a long 'ooo'.

"So, what about you? Are you gay too? I heard some rumors that you're into men too." Ji-min tried to hide his awkwardness by changing the subject of their conversation.

Tae-hyung shrugged his shoulder. "Girls and boys are head over hells to me. No wonder they would spread rumors like that. Maybe your attacker was also one of my fans who got jealous of you since you're very close to me recently." He answered with a proud tone.

Ji-min had predicted Tae-hyung answer. This guy is somehow full of himself. But, actually, his answer made sense to Ji-min- especially the part that Ji-min was very close to him recently.

"If the attacker was your fan who's jealous of me, then why are you still so clingy to me?" Ji-min asked in annoyance while pulling some of Tae-hyung hair. "You're such a pain in the ass."

"Aww!" The younger groaned in pain before caressing his burnt scalp. He looked up at his senior. "I told you maybe this is fate." He stopped for a moment and turned around, facing Ji-min, "But, actually I like it when you're around since my life can be so unpredictable. And, you're cute, small, funny and adorable like Yeon-tan!" He squeezed both Ji-min's cheeks.

"Aahh! Stop it!" Ji-min shoved Tae-hyung and got up from his seat, tidying the hairdryer after finishing drying Tae-hyung's hair. He was so flustered by a similar feeling like when Kim Seok-jin patted his head on the welcoming day five years ago. He coud feel his cheeks were getting warmer.

A long silence then passed between them as they drowned in their own mind.

"By the way, who is more handsome? Me or my brother?" Tae-hyung broke the silence with his questions along with his typical wide smile.

Ji-min took his time, glancing at his junior carefully. He examined Tae-hyung from head to toe. "I'm way handsome than you." He replied full of confidence. He imitated how Tae-hyung always full of himself. He was at his limit.

Tae-hyung looked so unsatisfied with Ji-min's answer.

"I bet I am more handsome than Jin-hyung." Sitting on the single bed in Ji-min's room, Tae-hyung rolled his sleves, showing off his muscular arm. "Look at my muscles. They're awesome." The younger then rested his body on the bed.

Ji-min grabbed one of his pillow and threw it at Tae-hyung. "Who said you can sleep on my bed? On the couch, please!" He commanded Tae-hyung.

"Nooo! Hyung, I'm your guest. You have to treat me well."

Guest my ass. It was you who requested to sleep on my room.

"No. I'm not sharing my bed with you. It's already small for me."

"Hyuung, I can't sleep if I sleep on the couch." He pleaded.

"Sleep. On. The. Couch." Ji-min comanded with zero chance of bargain as he shoved a pillow to Tae-hyung chest. With no more words, he turned off the light.

Surprisingly, Tae-hyung obeyed his words.

Ji-min then laid himself on his bed, closing his eyes tightly so that he could fall asleep as fast as he could. The ticking sound of the clock tried to hipnotize him to sleep. But- it failed him as Ji-min could hear Tae-hyung moved several time uncomfortably- sighing anxiously. Ji-min couldn't not listen to Tae-hyung. One minute was OK for him.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Twenty minutes.

"OK! Sleep here!" Ji-min finally gave up.

"Yes!" The younger boy cheered softly before running and jumping in the bed- almost making Ji-min fell- then hugging Ji-min so tight.

"What the hell! Stay away from me!" Ji-min shrieked with a high pitch.

"No! I don't want to! I can't sleep without hugging something!" Tae-hyung refused like a child.

Ji-min tried his best to let himself go. But, he was too small and weak, compared to giant and strong Tae-hyung. Ji-min stopped struggling after Tae-hyung pulled Ji-min's head to his chest, holding them tighly so Ji-min could hear Tae-hyung's heart beat.

It beat so fast.

As Ji-min slowed down his breathe, he could feel Tae-hyung's chin on his head- then his lips kissing his head slowly.

What is happening here?

"Tae-hyung. Kim Tae-hyung." Ji-min asked the younger boy. "Let me go, I can't breath." He continued. But there was no reply from Kim Tae-hyung.

Is he asleep?

Stopped questioning, Ji-min curled his body against Tae-hyung's body which smelled exactly the same as him. They didn't exchange any world as they fell deep into their own realm.

Maybe, it was OK to stay like this.