04 - Lies

"Sunbae! Park Jimin-sunbae!" Kim Tae-hyung's voice echoed in the dark.

He was losing his breath as he walked aimlessly looking for his senior. He had been wandering for almost thirty minutes and didn't even know where to go. He just desperately wished that he could find Park Ji-min. He didn't want something bad happened to him. It was his fault playing trick at him. He was just... He didn't mean this way.

A faint voice a far gave a slight hope to Kim Tae-hyung. It was deep in the wood. Deeper than Kim Tae-hyung had thought as he saw a flashing light crossing the branches of the oak trees.

"I'm here! I can't move! I sprained my ankle!"

"Sunbae!" Kim Tae-hyung walked faster toward the voice.

He was very sure it was Park Ji-min and- yes it was. As he got down the slope, he found the older boy sitting on the ground, holding his ankle. He could see the other boy face was covered with dirt and blood as well as his bleeding arm. Park Ji-min looked badly hurt.

"Kim Tae-hyung! Are you OK?" Park Ji-min asked with a worried tone, trying to get up. He was really thankful that he could find his junior.

Kim Tae-hyung lost his words for a few seconds. He couldn't even look the older boy at the eyes. "It's me who should ask this questions. You're hurt... because of me." He spoke softly, checking his senior's injury.

Ji-min chuckled, looking at guilty Kim Tae-hyung who looked like a little kid confessing to his mother that he had lost his toy car."It's OK as long as you're OK. I was worried about you. You're my group member. You're my responsibility." He replied in relief, "By the way, are you looking for me?"

"Uh- I- when I got back to the camping ground Chan-yeol told me that you went into the wood looking for me. And- you haven't returned after thirty minutes. So, I got back to the woods and looked for you." Kim Tae-hyung explained as he tied Ji-min's wound in the older boy's arm with a handkerchief happened to be in his pocket.

Ji-min nodded in understanding.

"Can you walk?"

Ji-min shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. My ankle hurts pretty bad and my eyeglasses are broken."

"Come." Kim Tae-hyung leaned his hand towards Park Ji-min, helping him to stand before turning his back against him. "Get on my back. I'll carry you back to the camping ground."

"Are you sure? I'm heavy." Ji-min assured his junior.

"Don't underestimate prince charming."

Holding his laugh, Ji-min climbed onto Kim Tae-hyung back.

Giving direction to Kim Tae-hyung how to get back, Ji-min didn't share much conversation with the younger boy. Along his way back, Ji-min could feel the different side of Kim Tae-hyung- who made him look more like his brother, Kim Seok-jin. He could feel the warmth of Kim Tae-hyung back, the tense muscles of Kim Tae-hyung who were doing his best to carry him back, and the pleasant smell on his perfume mixed with the sweat all over his body. He bet Kim Seok-jin would smell the same.

"Hey! It's them!" A loud voice from a far couldn't hold Ji-min heavy eyes. A group of seniors, including Kim Nam-joon, found them. They were looking for them too.

"Sunbae needs help very soon. He..."

It felt like Ji-min was in the most comfortable state to sleep as the voice of Kim Tae-hyung faded away from his ears.

***

It was almost midnight as everyone had been sitting down, cheering and enjoying the talent show the junior presented as the final party of the welcoming days- two hours after the incident that happened to Ji-min. He had felt better after the seniors from the health and care group had treated his injuries and given him pain killers.