“Hey, boys.” Ashton said with a smile, his head not moving from the spot on her shoulder. Mia looked back with a shy small, her cheeks tinting a soft pink as they had gotten caught together. Again.

“Are you two coming out with us tonight or are you bailing again?” Michael questioned as he grabbed a chair and sat across from them.

“What are you guys doing tonight?” She questioned, leaning back against his chest.

“There’s this party going on at one of the clubs. It’s all ages.” Michael said.

“We thought we would check it out.” Luke said, sitting on the edge of the couch.

“You two love birds can join us. Please join us.” Calum said with a pleading pout as he sat down on the ground.

“He just wants Mia to go so her friend Heather can tag along too.” Mikey teased him, making him glare.

“Do not!” Cal defended himself.

“It sounds like fun.” Mia interrupted their bickering, making everyone in the room turn and look at her, even Ashton.

“It does?” He questioned, his lips almost breaking into a grin.

“Yeah, I mean I haven’t been to a party in LA yet. This might be my only chance.” She said, looking back at Ashton. “I think we should go.”

“If you really want to.” Ashton told her, smiling up at her as her eyes lit up in excitement when he agreed to go as well.

“Looks like we’re going to party!” Michael said, clapping his hands together and getting up from his seat.

“I really thought it would be harder to convince her.” Calum pointed out with a teasing smile as he got off from the floor, moving to his side of the room.

“Hey!” She exclaimed, obviously feeling a bit taken back by his comment. “What is that supposed to mean?” She questioned.

“Well… You like to keep Ashton to yourself.” Calum said with a smirk.

“So not true…” She murmured, crossing her arms over her chest in a way that made her breast stick out.

“Then why was he in here alone with you?” Luke teased, grinning as he released his lip ring from between his teeth.

“Touché…” She murmured, making all of us laugh.

“How about you go tell your friends that you’re all hanging out with us tonight? I’ll meet you at your room before it is time to go.” He murmured, helping her off his lap and holding her close to his side before he led her towards the room door. He could feel his band mates’ eyes on him before they simply looked away and carried on with their own conversation.

“It’s okay if I go, right?” She asked quietly, looking over my shoulder at the rest of the boys before she looked up at my eyes. Her back was resting against the wall next to the door, my body shielding hers to give her the privacy she craved as we spoke.

“Of course, I don’t mind having an excuse to spend more time with you.” He murmured, his lips ghosting over hers. He loved how his actions made her intake breath, almost like a small gasp. “It also doesn’t hurt that you’re cute.” He teased.

“Ashton!” She giggled, pushing him away before opening the door. “I’ll see you later, okay?”

“Okay.” He assured her before he closed the door. The boy’s eyes were back on him as he made their way towards them, his hand running over his hair.

“You two look quite cozy.” Calum said with a raised eyebrow from his bed, Luke looking away in the hopes of avoiding an argument.

“Don’t start again, Cal.” Ashton warned him as he picked up his laptop from the couch to return it to it is rightful place on the table.