.10

Y/N pulled into the crowded lot, waiting patiently for the cars leaving to give her an opening to park in. She and Camila had spent the long ride talking about random stuff and whatever they could think of. Y/N had always known Camila was into art, but when she talked about it, she took it to a whole new level.

She described it as if she could could go on for ever and ever, explaining how certain pieces and artists represented different feelings. The emotion dripping from Camila's full lips was enough to fill Y/N's heart with happiness, and she wondered if she would ever be as passionate about something.

Besides Camila.

"Could you pass me the cooler?" Y/N asked, pointing towards the little blue container sitting at Camila's feet. She reached down and picked it up before handing it to the other girl. "Thanks, love."

The two climbed into the back seat together, sitting shoulder to shoulder as Y/N reached into the cooler and pulled out the bottle of wine and a coke before holding them out to Camila.

"Pick your poison," Y/N said, smirking as Camila bit her lip and took the bottle of wine with a little giggle. "I figured." Y/N chuckled, taking out the solo cups and giving Camila one. She grabbed the bag of popcorn and opened it, offering it to the small Cuban who gladly took it.

"This is cute, Y/N. Really," Camila said, popping a piece of pop corn in her mouth.

"Yeah? Well I'm glad you asked me to ask you on a date. It was a good idea," Y/N replied, watching Camila eat the pop corn with a smile. She pulled out the cork in the end of the wine bottle and carefully poured it into the two solo cups before handing Camila one and taking a sip of her own.

"So are Lauren and Zayn here yet?" Camila asked, washing down the popcorn with a drink of wine.

"Maybe. Zayn told me they were going to get here around 8:30 so they probably are. I don't think they're going to be looking for us though," Y/N answered, scooting closer to Camila if that was possible so she could wrap her arm around the smaller Cuban.

"Why's that?"

"Well," Y/N giggled and chewed on the inside of her lip. "Zayn grossly told me—and I quote—that 'Audrey Hepburn's screams from the scary movie wouldn't be the only screams people would be hearing tonight.'"

"And that means...?"

"It means Zayn and Lauren won't be paying much attention to the movie, or anything of that matter. You know other than each other's crotches—"

"Oh, that's disgusting, Y/N!" Camila laughed, slapping the older girl's chest as she threw her arms up in surrender.

"Hey, that's all Zayn, okay?!" Y/N choked out, trying to stay still in her fit of laughter so she wouldn't spill her wine.

"Shhhh," Camila ordered playfully, pointing to the large screen that sat a few rows of cars ahead of them. "The movies starting."

"Sorry, sorry," Y/N huffed, recovering from her laughter. "I'll be quiet."

The two happily situated themselves so they got more comfortable as the parking lot lights slowly dimmed and the large screen lit up.

A few rows back and three cars over, Zayn and Lauren did indeed sit in the back of Zayn's rusted Imperial. Their lips were locked together and their hands roaming each other's bodies fervently.

"Mmm," Lauren hummed as Zayn captured her bottom lip between his, gently tugging on it while he dipped tilted his head for a better angle.

Lauren's hands slid into the sides of Zayn's jacket and started pulling it off of him. She was having. a hard time so he pulled back to grab the sides of it and rip it off before returning to Lauren's lips, causing her to giggle softly.

"Mm, baby, do you have a rubber?" Lauren breathed out, pulling away while Zayn groaned. He ran a hand through his hair and fell onto the seat.

"No, I ain't got one," He sighed disappointingly. He had been excited to take Lauren in the parking lot of a drive-in-theatre. So excited that he had forgotten to grab protection.

"Shit," Lauren husked, closing her eyes as she tried to dull the white heat pooling in her core.

"C-can't I just pull out? We wouldn't have to worry if I did that—"

"You're pull out game's weaker than that Jessie Rutherford's and he hasn't even stuck it in anybody yet," Lauren rolled her eyes and reached for a cigarette on the front seat.

"What if I asked Y/N for one? She's always got a few in her dashboard," Zayn offered after a few moments of thinking.

"And let her and Camila know what I was going to do with you? I don't think so," Lauren laughed sarcastically, making Zayn frown. 

"Hey, I know you want this just as much as I do. Why you gotta act like it's the worse thing in the world?"

"Because you're dense," Lauren lit the end of her cigarette and blew a cloud of smoke into Zayn's annoyed face. "And just because I want it, it doesn't mean it's not embarrassing."

"You can act as much as you want, but I know exactly how you feel about me," Zayn smirked, hitting Lauren right where it hurts. She glared at him as he exposed her. "I outta—"

"Hey, Malik!" Zayn looked over and locked eyes with the one person he hated most. He crawled over to his window and rolled it down, sticking his head out so he could give the guy sitting in a pimped out 1959 Impala his dirtiest look.

"The hell you want Ty?" Zayn yelled back, seeing Tyrone Griffin's sleazy smile as he grinned at Lauren and Zayn in his car. A skinny brunette that Zayn recognized as Lindsey Morgan sat in his passenger seat with the same smirk.

"I just wanna know how you made it here in that piece o' trash? It's a long drive from your daddy's landfill!"

"Yeah? Why don't you soak your head and take your broad with you, asshole?" Zayn yelled back, reaching into the pouch behind his driver seat for his loaded revolver that his father had given him.

Ty just laughed at him and waved to Lauren.

"How you doin' Jauregui? You wanna come take a ride with a real man?"

"I'd rather jump off a cliff," she blew him a kiss before rolling her eyes again and flipping him off. "Besides, I can smell your crackwhore from all the way over here." Ty's and Lindsey's faces fell while Zayn bit back his laughter.

"Why don't you control your bitch, Malik? One of these days ima have my way with her!"

"I'm gonna have to be long dead before that happens," Zayn chuckled, holding up his gun and waving towards Ty with it.

"Yeah? Just wait and see!" Ty laughed loudly before driving off quickly, making his tires squeal.

Zayn sighed and slid his gun back into the pouch, looking back over at Lauren who had a dark look in her eye.

"You alright?" Zayn asked, but before he could blink, Lauren's lips were on his and her hands were around his neck.

"Woah, woah, are you sure?" Zayn asked as Lauren's hand found its way onto his crotch. "You know I don't have protection." She looked at him and nodded.

"Screw it."

———————————————————————————
thinking about writing a gossip girl gif imagine book, should i do it?
i also have a grey's anatomy one in the works, but idk if i should publish. let me know!!