Leave Me Alone

«Leave Me Alone»
*Chapter 5*

Aaliyah

It's been the same quote on replay in my head for a while now. Fuck Erik Steven. Fuck Erik Steven. And Fuck Erik Stevens.

And that's how it's been. I understand we was all in the heat of the moment but he just kept saying it. It actual hurt and that's the sad part about it.

Steven😋: you really don't fuck wit my mans no more??

Me: Yea. His disrespectful ass could find somebody else to disrespect cause I ain't the one.

Steven😋: at least talk to him. 'Maybe he didn't mean it.

Me: but he said it twice.

Steven😋: Rd you right. Come over and play 2k with me.

Me: I don't trust that. And I don't know how to play 2K as well as you😒 we know this.

Steven😋: Just come over and plus I need you to due my braids.

Me:🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Fine I'll be over in a few.

And with that I got ready. Me and Steven did end up getting closer and We was cool actually. He taught me how to play 2K and I was actually starting to get good. A little bit.

I was laying in the bed just on my phone scrolling for about 5 more minutes. Then I got up and went into the shower.

It's early as hell and frankly I really don't feel like doing anything but I do need to get out of the house. I'm  starting to look depressing.

My friends invited me to the club and I passed the opportunity. Like a stupid person.

Erik should not have this type of weight on me but then again. He was the only person I turned to for comfort and there he was saying this and this and that about my grandmother.

If I could take back the moment where all of this happened. I would without even second guessing. Trust me when I say that. So imma going to get out the house tonight. Even if it kills me.

Laila🔐🔗: You coming out tonight or nah??

Mind reading ass.

Me: Yea. Who coming??

Laila🔐🔗: AWWWEEE SHIT!! Tonight finna be littttt!!!! WE GOT AALIYAH BLAINE COMING OUT!!

Me:🤦🏽‍♀️ oh my jesus. Who's coming?!

Laila🔐🔗: Me, You, Jayme, Camryn, & Courtney.

Me: Coolio. What time??

Laila🔐🔗: 10. Andddd Camryn is the DD tonight sooo🤷🏽‍♀️.

Me: bet.

I was looking forward to tonight. I would be leaving out the apartment. Instead of moping around like a depressed person going through a serious heartbreak.