"Don't finish that sentence. That word. Do I feel guilty?, yes, but I don't and will never regret how it turned out. I ended up with you and to end up to you, sacrifices had to happen. People" Issac looks at the back of Mackenzie's head. "Had to unfortunately get hurt, but like you said. Mackenzie has a heart of gold and she will power through it. She deserves someone who doesn't think about their best friend all the time."

"You didn't think about me all the time!"

"You know when I am lying. Am I lying now?" He asks and looks into my caramel eyes.

He's not.

Hot blood creeps up my neck and settles on my cheeks and I look away from Issac and rest my head back on his chest.

"You will drive me mad Issac Evans." I mutter under my breath.

"And you will be the death of me Bay Stewart."

"HEY! Carmani wannabes, popcorn or hot dog?" Armani says.Cartier rolls her eyes at her boyfriend's use of their ship name.

 "Popcorn" Issac and I say in unison. I look up at him with a big smile on my face.

"Awww" Cartier gushes and holds her hands to her heart. 

I shake my head and look back at the football game. We are currently tied with West side and we are about to go to half time where unfortunately, the cheerleaders have to do their dances. 

The ball is passed to Oliver and he runs back some before aiming the ball toward Darius, who is at the other side of the field. Oliver throws the ball and it shoots through the air and lands in Darius's hand. Darius sprints off running and reaches to the goal line and makes it past and the crowd erupts in a fit of cheer. Darius slams the ball on the ground and starts dancing around and mocking the other team. 

Stupid. 

Half time begins and music blares from the speakers.

Talia walks out her aisle and gives a brief nod to Sienna who returns it.

"Something is wrong." I mutter under my breath.

"Huh?" Issac asks.

"Nothing. I will be right back." I tell him and peck his cheek and follow after Talia. I round the corner and reach to the table where the laptop is set up. I hide behind a pole, hoping she won't turn back and see me. Talia is talking to Mr. Smithe, our 26  year old teacher, who is sat at the table with a laptop that controls what shows up on the big projector on the football field for everyone to see. Right now, a picture of the East side and West side logo is on the projector. 

Talia twirls her blond hair around her finger as she talks to Mr. Smithe, who looks quite intrigued at whatever crap she is saying. She leans closer to him and whispers something in his ear and she leans back up. He gives her "bedroom eyes" and he looks her up and down. Mr. Smithe gets up after whispering something back into her ear. He walks away with a smug look on his face.

Perverted son of a bit-

"Time to go down." Talia mutters under her breath as she sits in the chair and hooks her phone up to the laptop and starts typing in stuff. The projector on the football field  goes dark and Talia smirks. I hurriedly walk up to her, the knot in my stomach twisting more and more. 

"What are you doing!" I ask Talia sternly. She jumps in her seat and holds her hand over her chest as she looks at me. She breathes heavily as she looks up at me.

"You gave me a fright there Bay." she says and goes back to typing on the computer and scrolling through some files.

"What. are. you. doing!"

"Nothing that concerns you, but it may benefit us." Her devilish smirk grows, sending chills down my spine and my toes curl in disgust. 

"Take your phone out. I don't know what you are planning, but it has to stop."

She sucks in a breath and then smiles. "I don't think so." she says and starts typing faster. I walk up to her and try to take the phone out the computer socket, but she uses her cat nails to scratch my hand, leaving behind 4 red lines on my hand.

"Bitch!" I yell out in pain and clutch my hand to my chest. She continues typing and I realize I am running out of time. I try to push her off the chair, but she fights back. For a tiny girl, she has a lot of strength. 

"Stop it Bay!" she shrieks and tries punching me, but I quickly dodge it. She kicks me in my knee, causing me to wince in pain. She presses enter on the computer.

"NO" I yell out and push her off the chair. 

Too late, the voice in my head says.

The knot in my stomach twists and when I look up at the screen, my eyebrows furrowing. I read over the copy of a document on the screen. I cover my mouth when everything sinks in.

Oh god.

I bolt off running, running away from Talia and away from the stadium.

This can't be happening. 

No, no no no no no no no no no!