Chapter 2- Secret Weapon

Start from the beginning

"Yep I lived in London for the last 10 years before me and mom decided to move back to Lithuania closer to family." I say looking down instantly thinking about my dad.

"And here's me confirming I am the soppy one in this family." Another female voice pulls me yet again out of my sad thoughts.

"Jenna?" I ask

"Hello kiddo." She says immediately hugging me with full force. Almost as hard as my mum hugs me.

"Can't breathe." I struggle out.

"Oh I am so sorry I am just supper soppy I guess." She chuckles letting me go.

"You must be tired with a 12 hour flight, let's get you home." Jenna says with a warm voice which makes me feel like home instantly.

"Yeah that would be really nice actually I stink like a dog. I am pretty sure the airline that I was on didn't have any air con at all." I laugh making other laugh with me.

"Come on let's go." She says wrapping an arm around me pulling me to her side as Elena is on the other.

Looking bag Jeremy picks up one of my bags as we all carry out the others one by one.

————————————————————————
The Gilbert residence.

"Urrgh finally. After all of this Klaus business we get something to celebrate!" Caroline exclaims throwing her hands in the air as she hangs one of two side of the 'welcome home' banner.

"And gain a new member of our dysfunctional family." Bonnie adds as she hangs the other side of the banner.

"Oh yeah? About that do we tell her everything about us? I mean wouldn't it freak you out if you were a voice goddess from Lithuania that just happens to win a scholarship to our music programme and happens to be related to Elena? I mean she's gonna be in danger just because she is Elenas cousin. I mean wouldn't it be better to tell her the truth and warn her rather than keep her in the dark?" Caroline says.

"It's not up to us it's up to Elena if she wants to keep Gabrielle in the dark than that's what we're going to do! And we're going to protect her whilst not telling her Caroline." Bonnie replied pulling her eyebrow up warning Caroline.

"Keeping someone in the dark is not a good idea I mean look at me I am the real life example of what happens when you keep people in the dark about supernatural beings in this town." She huffs getting down from the step ladder after successfully hanging the banner up.

"Caroline?" Bonnie says warningly doing the same after finishing their task.

"Just let her enjoy the first day in Mystic falls. Let her be happy and then we'll talk to Elena. Ok?" Bonnie asks.

Caroline glances at Bonnies and quickly walks over to he kitchen island readjusting the bowl of chips she placed earlier.

"Caroline."

"Ok, Ok I promise. I will just enjoy today and we'll talk to Elena later. But we will talk to her Bonnie." She says pointing a finger at Bonnie.

Bonnie nods and chuckles in response.

"Oh my god!" Caroline squeals.

"What?" Bonnie asks

"I think their here!" She runs to the window and pulls back the curtains to see Jenna and the rest pull up on their front lawn.

"Caroline get down and hide! It's meant to be a surprise and this was your idea." Bonnie hisses finding a spot to hide in herself.

Carline smiles widely and hides behind the sofa.