Help me : RFA x r

Before I start this one shot I'm going to give a warning. This chapter will contain sensitive topics such as depression and struggles with food and body images.
You have been warned.

Sobs echoed throughout the apartment. Her eyes were so sore from crying, yet she continued. Her (h/c) hair was messy and unkept. Nobody knew how long she had stayed in bed for.

<707 has entered the chat room>
707: have any of you heard from(y/n) recently?
Yoosung: I haven't
Jumin: She called me yesterday asking for medical advice
Jaehee: Was it a small concern or is it something we should act upon Mr.Han?
Jumin: She asked about how many calories a girl her age and weight should be eating, I assume she's dieting.
707: Mrs.Vanderwood hasn't seen her come out of her room for a long time..
Zen: we should go check on her
707: I agree, but instead of going to the apartment we should go somewhere else
Jumin: A restaurant maybe?
Jaehee: That would be nice
707: Then it's settled, I'll call (y/n)
<Chatroom has ended>

This time an eerie silence was all that could be heard. "Maybe I've cried all I can for now" (y/n) sighed. This truly was exhausting. The (h/c) finally managed to get herself out of bed. She looked up and down at herself in the mirror. Taking in everything she saw as a flaw. That was when a sudden noise could be heard at the door.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Are you awake?!" A loud bang echoed throughout the apartment as 707 called for (y/n). The (h/c) hesitated, worried about answering and if Seven would hear how hoarse her voice was from crying hysterically. But she did.
"Yes! I'm awake!" The girl replied.
"Can I come in?" 707 asked with concern lacing his tone.
"No" Her voice was flat when she replied, a tone that suggested that he shouldn't argue. Seven took the hint and asked the question.
"Will you come with us?"
"Go with you where?" Her voice was still sharp. Hoping this would stop him from asking her, she had seen the messages on the RFA chat. She wanted to do all that she could to avoid eating in front of them after all the (h/c) had done so well that the voice was praising her. Her low calories would be destroyed by a meal at a restaurant! She would have no idea what oil the cooks had used or the amount of sauce or type of spice. She would not have any control.

"(Y/n)!!" It was Yoosung's voice this time "Please come and eat with us we haven't seen you since the party!" This time he pleaded. "(Y/n)!"
"No thank you, I've eaten." Her voice now was low and her body was shaking, it certainly was cold in her apartment. "Thank you for the offer though, maybe another time..."
At last she heard the footsteps getting quieter they had given up. Waves washed over her, she needed to be presentable but she wasn't there yet.

Continuing her investigation in the mirror she pointed out flaws pinching at her sides: back, neck, thighs and arms. Not good enough. She wasn't presentable.

Crash.

The door swung open with such force that the shelves shook.
"(Y/n)!!" They all screamed. Every second was slow. She studied their faces each showing a unique display of emotions towards her.

"What the hell have you done to yourself?!" Zen was the first to speak. She turned around ashamed to show herself in such a state.
707 took in the poor sight he should've checked on her sooner. "DAMNIT!"
Her (e/c) eyes welled up, she didn't expect that response from Seven of all people. Zen and Seven were the only ones to speak. All the others were taken aback too shocked to speak or overwhelmed with tears.

"Mr. Han! Where are you going?!" Jaehee basically screamed at her boss. But to no one's surprise he didn't respond.

<Jumin and 707's messages>
Jumin: Seven, get (y/n) a therapist now.
707: I'm gonna be on it as soon as possible
707: Where are you going by the way?
Jumin: I'm getting a doctor
707: oh
<end>

Everyone was hugging her with tears streaming down each of their faces. The girl knew it wasn't going to be an easy battle. But she is loved and always will be by every member of the RFA and the author.